Sell Audio Gear - Proceeds Go To Ripped Off Member -

Mr Latte

Premium
Hi, bit of an odd title for a sale thread.

Update: ITEMS BEING GIFTED

Story:

I was a friend with a guy I met online back in 2012 at GT Planet forums. Turned out he only lived about 30 miles away.
We met a few times in person but haven't spoken in several years as we both came out of sim racing scene. I just noticed he was one of the people affected with this thread. Give it a read if you are not aware of it as others are also victims and how situations like this can not just hit a person in their pocket but also stress and mindset it puts them through.

Having already shared his story, @carson79 had ordered a new 8020 rig that didn't arrive as it seems a bit of a scam has been going on.

So what I wanted to do was take some items that I was going to sell anyways and use the money from these to help him towards being able to get a new rig. We also have an authorised seller that has kindly stepped in to help @Racing Sim Rigs UK giving those people good deals on any orders they may want to place.

I wanted to step forward to offer something because in this community I have had several members in the past help me or be kind over the last few years. Even if you read this with no intention to buy, maybe you have something to sell and would like to help or would even give in some way to others involved?

Items for sale: (images can be uploaded later)
I purchased earlier @may 2020. Having decided to upgrade some other components these will no longer be used.
A) 1x Behringer HA6000
B) 1x t-racks DSP 4x4 Mini unit
C) 1x Douk Audio SUC M4 amp

Condition:
These are all like new.
They would suit in particular someone wanting to install tactile via multichannel exciters.
Plenty of discussion on this in the tactile thread on the hardware section.

Multichannel Exciter Example:

Ideally, as each item can work well as a set for what they do. Basically this hardware lets a person power 4x small tactile units.
Yet it also offers live tuning and monitoring of channel activity. Enabling the user to apply bass/treble and mix if they want Simhub/Simvibe tactile with Game Audio for improved tactile immersion. More details or help can be given on how to configure and connect.

A simple single purchase would be best.
If this is not the case then items may be sold individually.

Pricing:
All 3 (ABC) items £170 deal

Individually:
A) £75
B) £55
C) £50

Postage:
Sorry UK Only, will be sent well packed and within 2-3 days of received funds

All 3 (ABC) £15
A) £8
B) £5
C) £5

Payment:
Want payment to be made directly to @carson79
Buyers will be requested to confirm here that they received items posted.
This way everyone is happy.

*If this does not comply with rules then payment can be made to me and I will show proof of funds with confirmation were forwarded on to this user.

Thanks

Last edited:
Here is some random video of the HA6000 operating. Its got pretty neat LED lights.
This bit of kit is one of the best analog solutions for mixing and altering your tactile units output.

While it is a headphone mixer to enable multiple people to create their own mix for each headphone.
This is a very neat bit of hardware for tactile, you can use it to monitor effects activity for each channel or to see the activity of 5.1 game audio in how the different channels are being used. A benefit of this model over the HA8000 is having control for applying more bass/treble to the channel you are routing so it gives nice on the fly adjustments for each channel or transducer at your fingertips.

These were so good I had three of these but as upgrading my digital audio interface and midi controller they will no longer be needed

Last edited:
Mr. Latte, I applaud you for your continued generosity with your knowledge, time, talent, and treasure.

I am in the States, so it's not practical or feasible to help our wronged community member.

With t.racks products not readily available in the U.S., is there another comparable DSP unit available to pair with the Douk M4 for budget 4-channel exciter control?

Edit: I found your suggestion for a Stateside DSP processor in another thread: Dayton Audio DSP-408. Thank you again, Mr. Latte!

Sorry to take this off topic, and I know you are on a bit of a hiatus in supplying tactile advice and findings.

Last edited:
@asteroulis / @carson79

This has been a rather odd week of the past coming back to the present. Firstly in reading of the events of you getting back into Sim Racing and that situation you got caught up in. I also just had a chat via Discord with someone, I have not been in contact with for quite a while.

It appears that ilonioum (Simology / GT Planet) from Cyprus has also recently ordered a new rig to enjoy. Although as yet he is not (yet) a member here.

@asteroulis / @carson79

This has been a rather odd week of the past coming back to the present. Firstly in reading of the events of you getting back into Sim Racing and that situation you got caught up in. I also just had a chat via Discord with someone, I have not been in contact with for quite a while.

It appears that ilonioum (Simology / GT Planet) from Cyprus has also recently ordered a new rig to enjoy. Although as yet he is not (yet) a member here.
I was thinking about him recently, even searching for that site.
Henk is active on YouTube and has quite a collection of steering wheels lol
The good old days!
My new rig is due for delivery on Wednesday. Absolutely made up at the efficiency of simlab.
Just annoyed I didn't order the cup holder

Amazing gesture Mr. Latte. I just found you in discord and in a couple of other places, enough for me to know and express my admiration of how much knowledge you have achieved in this tactile feedback with bass shakers.

It will mean a lot to me if you are able, or anyone else, to post a couple of links where we, me can find comprehensive information of how to setup properly bass shakers, information on Hz, frequencies, etc... to configurate it to our liking.

I've found some information (simhub wiki, some posts from members) but still would like to know more, if you have any links that can provide this will be much appreciated. I am currently running x6 shakers with 3 amps.

Thanks in advance!

@2JoV
That thread contains a lot of info as does some of the links to other threads at the start. However some of the information is in relation to Simvibe or SSW which were alternative tactile options to what I now recommend as the best in Simhub.

Unfortunately, that thread does not have structured content for an easy guide and quite a lot of my own posts in it are about findings from my own testing or experimentation as well as just sharing my own views with others regards various things. Other threads on these forums also exist as really in the last few years I have discussed or tried to help others regards advice or preferences to consider.

I have reduced greatly the time I now spend on the forums but quite a few others are aware of things and can likely help or give you advice from their experiences too.

Nice to see you again ilonioum :)
Hello there mate, it's been a long time, we got older but one thing will never change for us - the sim racing, it just gets better and more expensive :) Luckily, I managed to get in contact with our beloved Mr Latte and now I'm here, and I'm back to stay :)

I have order an 8020 rig from Trak Racer, the TR160 with some monitor stands etc., expecting it to arrive by the beginning of November. Cyprus is a remote island for the continental Europe, so everything delivered here costs a fortune.

I'm planning my new setup with Mr. Latte now, will be getting some new amps and wiring for my new transducer setup, still have some TST and Aura from the old times.

How have you been?

Hello there mate, it's been a long time, we got older but one thing will never change for us - the sim racing, it just gets better and more expensive :) Luckily, I managed to get in contact with our beloved Mr Latte and now I'm here, and I'm back to stay :)

I have order an 8020 rig from Trak Racer, the TR160 with some monitor stands etc., expecting it to arrive by the beginning of November. Cyprus is a remote island for the continental Europe, so everything delivered here costs a fortune.

I'm planning my new setup with Mr. Latte now, will be getting some new amps and wiring for my new transducer setup, still have some TST and Aura from the old times.

How have you been?
Hey mate,
I've been good thanks. I hope you're well too.
The TR160 is a very nice rig I'm sure you can't wait!
No better person to get advice from when it comes to amps and tactile!
Lucky you've still got some good shakers, they aren't getting any cheaper.
Talking about tactile does bring back good memories and is very tempting.
My own plan was to keep things simple this time.
As my other hobby, cycling is also expensive
Ps4/ps5
Simlab P1-x
Headphones
Csl elite
918 rim
Inverted v3's
Css
As I was telling Mr Latte I'm waiting on my pedal tray today to finish building the P1-X. The rest arrived on Wednesday.
I'm excited to finally get to use it!
20201023_172754.jpg
20201023_172754.jpg
20201023_172810.jpg
20201023_172820.jpg

As you can see it not so much a man cave, rather a boys play house lol

Last edited:
Hey mate,
Ps4/ps5
Simlab P1-x
Headphones
Csl elite
918 rim
Inverted v3's
Css
As I was telling Mr Latte I'm waiting on my pedal tray today to finish building the P1-X. The rest arrived on Wednesday.

My rig also arrived a couple of days ago and I plan to start building it this weekend.
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-10 at 8.33.35 AM (1).jpeg

My daughters would like to participate so I need to plan for it :) In any case I do not have the wheel yet, I expect Santa to bring it for us :) I will use it with Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 for now. Additionally I plan to add the shakers to it, need to get the amps for this.
Btw, those inverted pedals are so expensive, I also plan to get them but not sure whether they are worth the money as I also plan to get the DD2 wheel.
Perhaps we can also chat in discord.

Take care,

Elias

Hey mate,
Ps4/ps5
Simlab P1-x
Headphones
Csl elite
918 rim
Inverted v3's
Css
View attachment 414800View attachment 414800View attachment 414802View attachment 414803

Sorry man I somehow missed this post.
Good to see you got sorted and hope you enjoy that nice rig.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%