Audio fade-in when resuming from paused state

I believe it was the 1.5.0 update or the prior one that introduced an audio fade-in effect when you resume the game from a paused state. Is there is a way to disable this? I didn’t notice anything that seemed associated with this when I looked through my .PLR file.

Overall, I think the effect itself is implemented fine. It just doesn’t fit with my own preferences. I actually find the audio fade-in a tiny bit disorienting when you un-pause while on track. Thankfully that’s not often but it’s still something I would like to eliminate if there’s a way to do so.

I believe it was the 1.5.0 update or the prior one that introduced an audio fade-in effect when you resume the game from a paused state. Is there is a way to disable this? I didn’t notice anything that seemed associated with this when I looked through my .PLR file.

Overall, I think the effect itself is implemented fine. It just doesn’t fit with my own preferences. I actually find the audio fade-in a tiny bit disorienting when you un-pause while on track. Thankfully that’s not often but it’s still something I would like to eliminate if there’s a way to do so.

It can't be disabled / edited.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back