V2.7
Fully converted interior
New Racing dash
91-92 skins with Evo aero package
90 skins with standard body
New Dirt skin
All new 2K skins covering every car that ran from in the DTM from 90 to 92
New Physics B.O.P matched to the other 90's DTM Cars

View attachment 384588View attachment 384589View attachment 384590View attachment 384591

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

200mb LODs .... "interior_lod0.dds" texture.... and a 4k ford sierra cosworth texture included. Also the models is heavy detailled. Look like a rip mod

And if i remember right this model was already comes on GTplanet forums

Something with the windshield aint right

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 391
I sensed the smell of "ripped" from a mile away.... what's becoming of rd man... such slow reaction to ripped mods.
I found textures from GTA4 in it... but overall it just doesn't look "good enough" for a straight rip, maybe more of a kitbash with textures and submeshes from other sources (and if we go after all of those, you can straight up delete 90% of all tracks)

1.jpg

tho @Patrik Marek won't like this here:
2.jpg

@Neil Bainbridge you should give this a good workover to really make it "yours"...

I found textures from GTA4 in it... but overall it just doesn't look "good enough" for a straight rip, maybe more of a kitbash with textures and submeshes from other sources (and if we go after all of those, you can straight up delete 90% of all tracks)

View attachment 384654

View attachment 384656

@Neil Bainbridge you should give this a good workover to really make it "yours"...
I have no issue when people want to use some of my texture, as long as they ask

200mb for the main kn5 O.o

View attachment 384654

View attachment 384656

Why not channel your energy into something else, far away from here so that we can enjoy driving this free mod?

Why not channel your energy into something else, far away from here so that we can enjoy driving this free mod?
Can you not enjoy it when people point out that there are some unauthorized textures around in it? Why don't you cannel your energy into driving this mod instead of posting here? ;)

Can you not enjoy it when people point out that there are some unauthorized textures around in it? Why don't you cannel your energy into driving this mod instead of posting here? ;)

What sort of people derrive pleasure from finding "unauthorised textures" in a mod? Maybe if you actually worked for Rockstar Games I could understand there might be some potential for enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%