Audi Ultron Driver Suits Naming

Hi,

I can't believe I'm asking this question again, AC seems to hate me on this issue! lol

I've created a race skin for the Audi R18 Ultron.

I've noticed that although I've used the same naming patterns as I used for the 919 I'm not getting the Drivers suit, helmet, helmet visor, mechanic or pits gadgets (the lollipop) appearing in game.

Is the file naming the same?

I may just try the gadgets again as although it is a PNG file it occurred to me it may be the other compression option :rolleyes:

Are the suits and gloves named differently for this car?

Tried looking on here for a few skin uploads but haven't found one with the suits only the main bodywork, etc.

You use the skin.ini to point to the folders that contain the dds files for the helmet, gloves, etc...

Thanks Michael for the reply :thumbsup:

Yes I see how that works. I forgot that Assetto Corsa now uses those links to the various racegear.

It was only until I looked a little closer I realised that on the previous car I did (the Porsche 919) there was no skin.ini file so the game must look in the car folder where the rest of the image maps are.

So I deleted that file from the R18 folder and it worked. The game picked up all the textures with no issues.

When you've been working on textures for a whole day (or days) sometimes you don't always pick up what's staring you in the face! :laugh:

rWkPv9A.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years