RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, another rough outing but had fun in spite of all the challenges. These cars, with their lift-off over-steer, are just not suited to this track and especially not to the Scheivlak turn. Not wanting to wish bad things on my fellow drivers:rolleyes: but I took a guilty pleasure in seeing a few other drivers go up that gravel slope too as I did on multiple occasions. Here's my video of both races.

Holy crap that was some intense racing. The first race especially was just crazy :O_o: A group of like five cars I think, all battling for pretty much the same position, bumper to bumper. It might've been a bit too agressive at times for my tastes, but then again I did my best to participate in that as well and it was surprisingly clean, all things considered, I think.

I will upload my recordings if nobody has any objections (I know I should ask beforehand, but it feels stupid asking every time and then only uploading like one race a week or even less because they're not worth watching).

And such a shame about your fuel issues, @Ranj1977, you've been doing great in both of the races.

Well that sure was a great return to RaceRoom. :thumbsup:

Agree with @Martin Fiala... that first race was epic with a bunch of us in the mix with the highlight being a three-abreast lunge in to Gerlachbocht, which by some miracle, passed without incident. :confused:

Was certainly a 'baptism of fire' after a good few months away and I admit I was a little nervous at the start. But the racing was as firm, fair and above board as always and I had a lot of fun.

Even worked up a bit of a sweat as well. :D

Thanks to all and catch up soon!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back