• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Audi TT RS (VLN) @ Red Bull Ring - Wed 13 Feb 2018

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Craig Dunkley, Feb 4, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 13-02-19
  1. jayk

jayk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +58
    Second race 1st T2 was abit of a mangle i think we went in 4 a breast so there was plenty of swapping paint. I lost abit of time but nothing mega and the guys were faster than me anyways. Aslong as your not smashed of or spun its all good but yes a quick "sorry man" doesn't take to much effort.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Race Events Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,617
    OK no problem, I know you are a fair driver, just wanted to ensure you was not pushed off :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Martin Kraaijenbrink

Martin Kraaijenbrink
    2010 STC-league driver FDR Premium

Ratings:
    +20
    Awesome racing guys yesterday, I really enjoyed every lap!
    Qually should have been a bit quicker, but happy with 3rd position.
    Some good and clean fights with Robert, Anders, Jay and Aki...a little bit... but man you're fast:thumbsup:
    Highlight of highlights for me surely was 2nd race, after the start and on the long straight before turn 2, we raced 3 cars thick untill the braking zone, luckely with me on the raceline. Taking that corner perfectly on the outside i found myself on p1, offcourse for a short time with Aki or Robert on your backseat:laugh::)! Finishing two times on 3rd position I didn't expect that at all, think my neighbours heard me this time!:):p
    Thanks all for joining again, so we have a pretty full grid every wednesday with a bunch of nice guys enjoying themselves. And many thanks to Craig offcourse for all the hard work:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    See you next week!

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. NtsParadize

NtsParadize
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Sorry for missing the race guys, I thought it was today :facepalm:

5. Martijn van Bommel

Martijn van Bommel
    Premium

Ratings:
    +60
    Finally got time to watch the replay :).
    I've had battles with nearly all of you guys hahaha,superb :thumbsup:.
    Great racing with all of you,was a great evening.

Thx for setting this up time after time Craig,really appriciate it ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

EDIT: sorry for the tab @hape, wasnt intended to spin you around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.