AC Audi TT RS (VLN) @ Red Bull Ring - Wed 13 Feb 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
They do indeed, to a certain extent.

There was numerous example of hopeless divebombs at T2 that resulted in the overtaken driver being hit, pushed out and overtaken without an apology. I know it's tricky to brake consistently at the right moment, but if you do this the best thing to do is to lift off to give the position back, or at the very least a verbal apology.

Second race 1st T2 was abit of a mangle i think we went in 4 a breast so there was plenty of swapping paint. I lost abit of time but nothing mega and the guys were faster than me anyways. Aslong as your not smashed of or spun its all good but yes a quick "sorry man" doesn't take to much effort.

Awesome racing guys yesterday, I really enjoyed every lap!
Qually should have been a bit quicker, but happy with 3rd position.
Some good and clean fights with Robert, Anders, Jay and Aki...a little bit... but man you're fast:thumbsup:
Highlight of highlights for me surely was 2nd race, after the start and on the long straight before turn 2, we raced 3 cars thick untill the braking zone, luckely with me on the raceline. Taking that corner perfectly on the outside i found myself on p1, offcourse for a short time with Aki or Robert on your backseat:laugh::)! Finishing two times on 3rd position I didn't expect that at all, think my neighbours heard me this time!:):p
Thanks all for joining again, so we have a pretty full grid every wednesday with a bunch of nice guys enjoying themselves. And many thanks to Craig offcourse for all the hard work:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
See you next week!

Finally got time to watch the replay :).
I've had battles with nearly all of you guys hahaha,superb :thumbsup:.
Great racing with all of you,was a great evening.

Thx for setting this up time after time Craig,really appriciate it ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

EDIT: sorry for the tab @hape, wasnt intended to spin you around.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%