AC Audi TT cup @ Zandvoort - Fri 08/09/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Rupe. I won't be on tonight.
My PC won't boot up. Seem to have an 'inaccessible boot device' message.
I am using an M2 SSD card on the mobo. If anyone has any ideas then I would be grateful.

Have a good race everyone.

Sorry, won't be able to make the race tonight. Could you take me of the list please. :cry:

I'm off too :/

@Rupe Wilson , please accept my apologies, but my plans have needed to change so please sign me out. Thanks

Rupe. I won't be on tonight.
My PC won't boot up. Seem to have an 'inaccessible boot device' message.
I am using an M2 SSD card on the mobo. If anyone has any ideas then I would be grateful.

Have a good race everyone.

Taking you off the list now guys, thanks for letting us know!
I wish you a good Friday night! :)

@Ken Bell sorry I have no idea how to help :( Maybe your Bootloader got screwed up due to shutdown while updating or something? Seems like something is wrong with the ssd or windows.
I would check the BIOS to see if the Boot Device is still correct :)

Hi, could i join the list as a reserve driver? :p
Hey man just hop into teamspeak!
Rupe seems to be sick so I just hopped into Teamspeak from a friends laptop and they got it working with voting etc.

Just hop into them and in 20 minutes, if a slot is still open, you are free to join!

Have a good race all! :)

Very nice race :D:D:D.

I started 12th and after the first corner I was 6th without touching anybody, lucky start :cool:.

I finish the race with 0.1L off fuel :whistling::whistling::whistling:.

Thank you, see you next time.

<snip>
Mod edit: please don't upload and/or post results from simresults.net. It's searchable by Google and stores the real names .

Last edited by a moderator:
some great racing got upto 3rd twice but had to concede position due to rear ending someone who brake checked me was real adrenaline rush but seems Zandavoort doesnt like me lol so will raincheck any future races on that track which is sad as was looking forward to tattaus race.

some great racing got upto 3rd twice but had to concede position due to rear ending someone who brake checked me was real adrenaline rush but seems Zandavoort doesnt like me lol so will raincheck any future races on that track which is sad as was looking forward to tattaus race.
Nah come on, I did Zandvoort with the abarth and mx-5 and I can tell you it's a new experience with the tatuus :p give it a try first and then decide :) ist way more "flowing" with a aero car!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%