AC Audi TT Cup @ Road America Wed 19 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It ain't a nosy if you're involved John. People like you are why this thing is so successful. Thanks for dropping in. I wish you could join us, but I know it's very early morning over there. I hope to race with you guys soln.
Haha, I just edited it Bobby, it was the wrong car setup but have left it there if ever you guys use it. Need to stop taking the pills:rolleyes::whistling:

Very kind of you to say that my friend, but if it wasn't for you this old dog wouldn't have learnt some new tricks:thumbsup:;)

@Bobby Pennington, I'll look for that folder when I get home this evening. Where in CM would I see my Steam ID? The Kunos launcher works with everything, RSR, SRS and online public lobbies, CM only works with RSR and SRS. Worst comes to worst I'll use the Kunos launcher till this is sorted out, just have to put different parameters into SimCommander.
Here you go:D I'm on ts now and will be until we finish tonight.
Where your Steam ID goes in CM.JPG

I thought that was a fun race guys...push to pass in this car seems to be just enough extra HP to make things interesting, definitely bring more cars like that occasionally into the lineup (not a fan of front wheel drive though, but you can't win 'um all :roflmao:)

I thought that was a fun race guys...push to pass in this car seems to be just enough extra HP to make things interesting, definitely bring more cars like that occasionally into the lineup (not a fan of front wheel drive though, but you can't win 'um all :roflmao:)

I agree. As the perennial backmarker of the group, I enjoyed the "controllability" of the TT Audi. And it helped that I knew the track pretty well, so that I was within "only" 5 or 6 seconds per lap of the leader.

That's an accomplishment for me - and I didn't even come close to being lapped (for a change)! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back