AC Audi TT cup @ Red Bull Ring GP - Fri 25/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please! Not my favourite car but well, its gonna be fun yes or yes!
BTW: I'm sorry for not showing up to yesterdays race. There were like 3 people infront of me in reserve, so I thought that I wont get into the race.

Sign me up please! Not my favourite car but well, its gonna be fun yes or yes!
BTW: I'm sorry for not showing up to yesterdays race. There were like 3 people infront of me in reserve, so I thought that I wont get into the race.
i did tag you in a post in the tread to say you had been promoted
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ng-gp-wed-23-08-17.139381/page-4#post-2559314

but thank you for letting me know the reason why you did not show.

you was about to go in my black book, normally i give 24 hours for a message or reply as to a no show..;)
please do this in the race thread you signed up to, as another staff member may forget to pass on the info or it may be missed.:thumbsup:

you was about to go in my black book, normally i give 24 hours for a message or reply as to a no show..;)
please do this in the race thread you signed up to, as another staff member may forget to pass on the info or it may be missed.:thumbsup:
Now I'm curious:sneaky: What happens then? Like a temporarily ban or something like that?
Wont happen again of course!:thumbsup:

Now I'm curious:sneaky: What happens then? Like a temporarily ban or something like that?
Wont happen again of course!:thumbsup:

eg of what we work to when rules are broken.
but we do listen and take into account certain circumstances.

• 1st offense: PM warning explaining the rule broken, and potential penalty for next infraction.
  • 2nd offense: Two week racing ban.
  • 3rd+ offense: 30 day racing ban.
  • 4th offense: 1 year racing ban.

Great race! First lap seemed very clean except for some little touches (but not from me if I remember right :D)
After some laps I managed to get 2nd place and started to hunt @JoelK. With every lap i was closer to him, then I used P2P here and there to pass him. he went wide on a corner and i had it pretty easy to get infront of him going inside. After that I tried to save up my P2P in case I make some mistakes. I Braked way too late in the second tight right corner, it was @JoelK 's chance, but he followed me pretty much and did the same mistake hehe! After that it was pretty chill, no big issues, just driving consistently. managed to do best lap time using 2 times P2P and was pretty happy,but could have done better imo.
If anyone is interested in my POV, here it is: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169728697?t=01h51m21s

Reactions: Lum
Great race! First lap seemed very clean except for some little touches (but not from me if I remember right :D)
After some laps I managed to get 2nd place and started to hunt @JoelK. With every lap i was closer to him, then I used P2P here and there to pass him. he went wide on a corner and i had it pretty easy to get infront of him going inside. After that I tried to save up my P2P in case I make some mistakes. I Braked way too late in the second tight right corner, it was @JoelK 's chance, but he followed me pretty much and did the same mistake hehe! After that it was pretty chill, no big issues, just driving consistently. managed to do best lap time using 2 times P2P and was pretty happy,but could have done better imo.
If anyone is interested in my POV, here it is: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169728697?t=01h51m21s
It was a great race for me also! The pressure became so big after i realised you were catching me every lap which led to me making little mistakes here there. Only could find my rhythm again after few laps behind you, but my pace still wasn't enough :p

I was so concentrated on you and trying to catch you, so when you ran wide, I was like:" Oh sh*t, Now's my chance!" And missed my braking zone meanwhile :D

I was so concentrated on you and trying to catch you, so when you ran wide, I was like:" Oh sh*t, Now's my chance!" And missed my braking zone meanwhile :D
Hahaha. I was like : "Oh man I f**ked up, now he is gonna pass me" then I wondered where you are, and saw you going wide just like me and my balls relaxed again:p Good race mate!

I had a couple of door kisses with fellow drivers and was left dead last after lap 4. :mad: I managed to recover some places, have some good fights and an allaround feeling that I could've been in the top 5 at the end. :rolleyes: I didn't expect to start the race in 3rd and be that strong in the race, since I had no exp with the car, so it kinda hurts a little. Anyway, maybe next time I'll have more luck.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back