AC Audi TT cup @ Nurburgring - Fri 01/09/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Call me a noob, but where can you setup your 'push-to-pass' button? I thought I had it covered the previous race but that didn't work. I selected a button to enable DRS, but that was wrong I think? Any help would be appreciated mucho mucho. :cool::p

Call me a noob, but where can you setup your 'push-to-pass' button? I thought I had it covered the previous race but that didn't work. I selected a button to enable DRS, but that was wrong I think? Any help would be appreciated mucho mucho. :cool::p

P2P : You need to map a button to the KERS to get it to function.

Thx, good fun - first semiorganized race I've done in ~10 years, last one was with Renault Megane Trophy/Cup cars in a league in rFactor 1.

Off the pace by miles (sorry to be 'that guy') but still good fun - I'll mark this one in the "success" column despite the lackluster placement considering I didn't do any major mistakes or ruin anybody's race by crashing into them :).

Have to say, considering the amount of mayhem that there was in Turn 1, Teamspeak was relatively civilized both during and after the race, good first impression on that front.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back