Resource icon

Skins Audi TT Cup 2015 - Becks 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Absolutly LOVE this skin! I'm new to AC modding, where do I find the "base"?
Many THANX...O.G.
old.gif

Nevermind! discovered it's a W.I.P. by an excellent modder. I'll just have to be patient!

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

Designed for both the Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One, the Podium Button Module Endurance offers motorsport-inspired aesthetics and features. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with...
Trak Racer's SA-05 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-05 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
Make your Fanatec steering wheel unique with fully customisable button caps. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Choose the colour of a button cap, then choose the background colour of the insert, and finally the symbol or text in either white or black, allowing for more than 20,000...
The Trak Racer RS6 is a fully adjustable gaming machine! Featuring an adjustable pedal plate, wheel mount and bucket seat, the RS6 is predrilled for all the big name brands and will see you competing at the highest level in no time! The RS6's 2" iron construction will ensure stable gameplay...
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel. Precise and durable sensors allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals All-metal construction (excluding pedal...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,90 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...