RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can think of there is the amount of cars I have on the server we have 23 different cars, it may be that these GT3 and all the ADACs wouldn't normally be racing together so they probably use the same pit boxes.
Thats interesting as i realised that whenever I was in the pits me and the car were 'inside' another car???:unsure:
Suppose I should have stayed in it in case it was a podium winner. Would we have to share the points?:)

I'm not sure what my holiday schedule is going to be over the next couple weeks so I'm not going to commit to anything else right now. If I end up being free at race time, and there's room on the grid, I may jump in. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what my holiday schedule is going to be over the next couple weeks so I'm not going to commit to anything else right now. If I end up being free at race time, and there's room on the grid, I may jump in. :thumbsup:
I'll stick your name down with a question mark beside it, I know that it's the holiday time so anything can happen but I do like to see names on the board.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 388 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 262 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 183 7.7%