RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Piotrek Blaszczak Thanks for the apology but no need buddy,It was a racing incident,I saw you lose it and thought left or right? I went left to avoid you i should of gone right,It was great racing with you,nice battle good fun. Thanks Piotrek :thumbsup:,Thanks All :thumbsup:.
Sorry for the incident i caused in race 2 :redface::( Karma got me though i had to wait for the whole field to pass before i could rejoin the track :cry:.

I crashed,well froze, while spectating on race 1, the fuel is now being used and don't know if that's been added to pitstop presets yet.
It has been added, sorta.
All cars start with a full tank, and you can set the re-fuel presets to "Risky", "Normal" and "Safe" if memory serves.
But the fuel usage is very much beta, and I think the consumption-rate is based mainly on time thus far.
Suffice it to say that I managed to do three laps at Monza in the McLaren GT3 on 1(!) liter of fuel. :D

So for the time being, I'd suggest leaving fuel-usage off in the Club races, until Sector3 finishes implementing it.

It has been added, sorta.
All cars start with a full tank, and you can set the re-fuel presets to "Risky", "Normal" and "Safe" if memory serves.
But the fuel usage is very much beta, and I think the consumption-rate is based mainly on time thus far.
Suffice it to say that I managed to do three laps at Monza in the McLaren GT3 on 1(!) liter of fuel. :D

So for the time being, I'd suggest leaving fuel-usage off in the Club races, until Sector3 finishes implementing it.
Thanks Lars, yes several people ran out of fuel last night and time does appear to be the deciding factor.:thumbsup:

How did you manage to go a full second faster in sector 1 one time Dave? I had setup troubles and cars in front were massively slower deep into the corners, making me lift and several times throwing it away therefore. Finally ran out of fuel, knew I couldn't finish 10 minutes to go...first time ever for me in RRE.

If you were referring to me, I think it had more to do with the exit and run leaving the last turn and made the time up on the back straight entering into t1. As for my setup it was pretty much stock I just lowered rear wing to 1 and increased the final drive by 1 click. I struggled in traffic and crashed a few times under heavy braking.

I couldn't control the car. I took the Honda as there were only Seats, Beemers and later on Ladas. The Civic is really on the edge, I always struggle to be constant. And changing my setup for Q was bad, and I didn't find the exact settings from before for the race. They need to let us save setups now! Well a full second in one lap only 17 to 18 seconds in a sector is very much. No idea how to do this, but you couldn't repeat it I recon, David. Maybe a glitch? I had the feeling some times were shown too late in the top bar. And I had slight lag, never had this. Kenny, could this be your server power?

Don't yet own this track. I will look for a sale over Christmas and buy a bit more content. Sadly they will not bring a rest-of-the-world track pack. Anyway, think I will be out to the hot tub sauna.

I did it several times in practice and was lapping between 50.8 and 51.3 constantly for those laps I was breaking in between the 2nd and 3rd light poll on the left side going into t1....my fastest lap I braked at the 2nd poll and hung on for dear life lol and got a good run down the other straight...think I got a draft as well to help.
Tho I do know there has been issues in the past with live timings so I wouldn't count it out if it was a glitch :)
Since my forza days I've always enjoyed touring cars and hotlapping, but struggle to do it consistently in races :(
I had been playing the audi tt all night before and when I tried the wtcc 13 cars after the handling felt sloppy like a modern touring car body running an 1980 cadillac Fleetwood suspension lol
Hopefully they will go back and update the physics on those cars.

Last edited:
Why did you leave before the end of Q? Seems I have a bit of work to do tonight lol. Will tweak my setup and try to tame the Honda. Parabolica was where i lost most time, sectors 1 and 2 I nearly was fastest but inconstant. Sad to hear the cars felt outdated for you:(

Last edited:
I couldn't control the car. I took the Honda as there were only Seats, Beemers and later on Ladas. The Civic is really on the edge, I always struggle to be constant. And changing my setup for Q was bad, and I didn't find the exact settings from before for the race. They need to let us save setups now! Well a full second in one lap only 17 to 18 seconds in a sector is very much. No idea how to do this, but you couldn't repeat it I recon, David. Maybe a glitch? I had the feeling some times were shown too late in the top bar. And I had slight lag, never had this. Kenny, could this be your server power?
Shouldn't be Andreas, I have plenty of bandwidth and there was nothing else running on the pc, but I noticed a stuttering while I was spectating. The only thing I can think of was that I haven't rebooted since the updates.

Why did you leave before the end of Q? Seems I have a bit of work to do tonight lol. Will tweak my setup and try to tame the Honda. Parabolica was where i lost most time, sectors 1 and 2 I nearly was fastest but inconstant. Sad to hear the cars felt outdated for you:(

My game crashed right as it switched to race...... i put up a time on the lb for you to top :)

Last edited:
Audi TT.jpg

Yes it's a kinda FWD week here at the R3E Race Club. Starting with the recently released Audi TT cars. A one make race with push-to-pass thrown into the mix. The short East Course should make for tight and tense racing in race 1. Then after 10 minutes practice followed by 10 minutes qually we'll go again this time on the West Course for race 2.
Both races will be sprint races of 20 minutes duration.
Please note that due to the fuel use being in beta, this will be turned off.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
Audi Sport TT
Track: Suzuka

Race 1: (East Course)
Practice:
18:00 GMT (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:45 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (20 minutes)

Race 2: (West Course)