RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up please. Autodrom Most is in my opinion the most under rated/under appreciated track in R3E. Such good flow. This will be great fun guys!

I'll be in the #23 car btw

Wow! what a race. Coulda shoulda woulda Greg!
Ah...It is not like I was not in that position because I passed you. My one off was merely a response to your off. I do not know if I could have passed you if you had not launched in that corner, but I know I would have given you fits. Funny thing was that I was running mid-43's most of the race but was having to push to keep you close. You must have been running mid to low '43's.

That race and those cars were a blast. I could do a whole series just with those cars.

Last edited:
Reactions: DND
Well that went pretty good (started 9th, finished 5th), had a good long battle with Powell, who was hard to catch. Good clean racing by everybody (no crash fest:rolleyes:). Couldn't get the front end to bite so it pushed like a truck the entire race (worse when fuel was low). But I guess that's what you get with fixed setups:confused:.

You can get it to bite but you have to do it much differently than you are used to. In warm-ups I said you had to get the car to slide and you do, just (again) differently: You stab the brakes sooner and turn in, then let off the brakes and let the front wheels grab tarmac again. You want to brake just enough to get to lock-up and then let off completely, then coast through the turns.

If you do it right you can power out of the apex rather early.

Ah...It is not like I was not in that position because I passed you. My one off was merely a response to your off. I do not know if I could have passed you if you had not launched in that corner, but I know I would have given you fits. Funny thing was that I was running mid-43's most of the race but was having to push to keep you close. You must have been running mid to low '43's.

That race and those cars were a blast. I could do a whole series just with those cars.
Yup, I was running high 42’s low 43’s. Running one click up from 50/50 brake bias got me rotating nicely

I'm sorry, danno if I'll be home in time to join. So cancel my reservation or sign me as a reserve. Btw, with so few signed, would the event take place at all?
Depends. Sometimes we get more people signing up an hour or two before the race. My unwritten rule is that if there is less than five people signed up, then it is up to them if they want to race or not. The server will be up regardless.

Yeah it appeared you were in a revolving door. Any indication/symptoms prior to da boot?

Great race tonight - good clean fun. @Sean Armstrong - great pressure on the last few laps - felt it! Apologies for getting squirrely at the exit of the chicane on the last lap - got my rear right onto the grass and.... :O_o:

No worries

That was actually a blast trying to catch up to you. Truth be told I wasn't quite sure if I played any part in you spinning there, that's why I slowed down a bit afterwards. I look forward to more battles with a fellow Sean

Yup, I was running high 42’s low 43’s. Running one click up from 50/50 brake bias got me rotating nicely

Lol. I was doing the same thing. I did it by accident though: I have a thumbwheel on my steering wheel and it is set for bias. Sometimes I hit it and it will move the bias. I noticed during practices that as my bias went to the rear I could rotate better, thus I purposely put my bias at 52-48 and it would move from there depending on if I hit the thumbwheel.

when the server was about to give me the boot, my POV would change to slightly in front of the windshield. It happened all evening from practice to the race.

when the server was about to give me the boot, my POV would change to slightly in front of the windshield. It happened all evening from practice to the race.
Do you have similar issues when in single player, or just when you connect to the RD server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%