Audi Sport TT Cup 2016 Coming to RaceRoom

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Audi Sport TT Cup 2016 3.jpg

Sector3 Studios have announced the 2016 edition of the popular Audi Sport TT Cup will be heading to RaceRoom Racing Experience.

The TT Cup season 2015 is already represented in RaceRoom, however as the new championship matured into 2016 the cars have received a couple of model changes and of course a host of new liveries that represent the teams and drivers of the 2016 racing season.

Sector3 have been hard at work refining the driving experience with these cars, benefitting from access to real life telemetry from the series, and the support of 19 year old TT Cup driver Simon Larsson who has helped the studio refine the driving characteristics of the new cars. The current TT Cup cars are already popular within the RaceRoom title, the new for 2016 edition should provide an interesting comparison as Sector3 promise an overhauled physics pass on the series. With laptimes now more closely matching the real world events, the team have confirmed "significant changes" to the driving physics.

No exact release date has been made available for the 2016 Audi Sport TT Cup, but the studio have confirmed release should be "very soon".

R3E Audi Sport TT Cup.jpg

Check out the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the best community discussion, latest news and downloads as well as our packed club racing events.

R3E Audi Sport TT Cup 2016 2.jpg R3E Audi Sport TT Cup 2016 4.jpg

Are you looking forward to the 2016 edition of the Audi Sport TT Cup? What is your favourite car in R3E? Let us know in the comments section below!

So once again, RaceRoom is asking it's customers to buy the same car twice in order to get new liveries and updated physics instead of updating the existing car. Yeah, I'll pass, I already own the TT; not buying it again. Call me when the Volvo and new GT3 cars arrive.

The only thing keeps me coming back to this sim at the moment is the RD club races, all I see is announcements for cars....Audi TT RS VLN announced January.....BMW M235i announced February.....March McLaren 650s etc. etc.. none still released :rolleyes:
Would be nice to see an announcement of some good upcoming "features"..........
Slowly losing the faith...

So once again, RaceRoom is asking it's customers to buy the same car twice in order to get new liveries and updated physics instead of updating the existing car. Yeah, I'll pass, I already own the TT; not buying it again. Call me when the Volvo and new GT3 cars arrive.
It's not the same car, though, there were some changes to the model this year.

I quite like some of the announced cars and look forward to trying them out, but this... eh. There's probably some deal in place between Audi and Raceroom but... eh. Find myself less and less interesting in R3E at the moment in general though, the pacing of updates has been slow lately and what we've been told is in the pipeline is nowhere near enough to wow me compared to other sims. The AI which was a big selling point for me being less then stellar is also killing my interest in the title, outside of Project CARS it has the worst AI of the bunch I feel.

Same here. Since the release of the EEC mod in AMS I haven't touched RRE. Free mods and skins from the superb AMS community keeps on getting better and as it does my interest in RRE will fade........and my pocket will be much better off. AMS also has night racing but the only thing that is missing is rain.

If you go to rF2 and check its features you'll notice AMS is missing a lot more than rain ;) hopefully Reiza will bring these features in next sim
Now if Sector 3 licensed isi2.5 with UE4 graphic and released this content... I know which one would be my instant favourite sim lol
they really should drop RR already

I just can't seem to get excited about RRE ...and I don't know why.
It has great sound...is not bad graphics wise and actually runs good finally. Despite all those things....
The only fun I have with it, is when I drive the Audi TT at Mid Ohio.
Do they ever go back and update physics of previously released content?

Last edited:
  • ronniej

Same here. Since the release of the EEC mod in AMS I haven't touched RRE. Free mods and skins from the superb AMS community keeps on getting better and as it does my interest in RRE will fade........and my pocket will be much better off. AMS also has night racing but the only thing that is missing is rain.
This^^
....And this^^

With me, It was the AI and the ADAC and WTCC with Nords that initially interested me with R3E..... I was hoping Sector 3 would've put more effort into the game itself.:(

I have enough content. I was hoping to see an offline mode, triple screen and sli support for features and have them improve on the game itself.

It's not the same car, though, there were some changes to the model this year.

Outside of maybe the F1 series, name another sim that makes you buy cars by model year? Imagine if Project Cars or Assetto Corsa made you buy a 2017 Pagani in order to get the latest physics and paint scheme instead of updating the car you bought in 2016.....
To each there own, but for me, RR is milking customers. I have no problem paying for new(original) content, as I own most of the cars and all of the tracks in RR but as I have posted many times before, adding the same car with new physics isn't adding new content, it's attempting to make fools out of the people who want to support your product.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back