Audi Sport Team Joest 2016 Skins (WIP)

Skins Audi Sport Team Joest 2016 Skins (WIP) 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bozz.gee submitted a new resource:

Audi Sport Team Joest 2016 Skins (WIP) - KS Audi R18 e-Tron 2014

Audi Sport Team Joest 2016 Skins
View attachment 205535 Hey Guys,
Still some clean up work to do here as it was my first time using Mudbox to paint so bear with me... also left to do is the driver name decals, driver suits etc.... So more updates to follow!
-In the mean time enjoy!
View attachment 205536 View attachment 205537 View attachment 205538 View attachment 205539

Read more about this resource...

Hey the v0.1 does look promising! I am looking forward to putting a 2016 WEC season together and run all cars BOPed to emulate proper lap times.

I do hope you are doing both #7 and #8 with their respective differences.
Both car's liveries are distinctly different as Audi cleverly has used the same color scheme on both cars but used distinct differences in pattern to make it possible to distinguish between #7 and #8 from all viewing angles.

A small example is that the airbox entry is colored red with #7 and silver with #8.
Those stark differences between both cars are not immediately apparent and I imagine it is very hard work to get them all right.

I am looking forward to these and be happy to point out differences along the way ;-)

Here is a side view of #8 at the 6h of Shanghai in 2016:

6 hours of Shanghai - the swan song for the Audi R19 Hybrid by Dirk Steffen, on Flickr

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back