AC Audi Sport Quattro S1 @ Thomson Road - Weds 6th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please John. ;)

When this beast was released for AC I tried it and ignored it from there on. Yesterday I gave it a second chance and learned to like it after a while. After another while I was able to put complete laps together but no lap seemed to be like the one before. So I think we've got a real challenge here. Not a very common combo...
Glad you can join us Reik :thumbsup:

The combo idea came from Craig's excellent Bridgehampton/Audi S1 race a year last February, and I was addicted to the Audi - everyone had a blast, a real change to racing, more a case of keeping it on the road:laugh:

Excuse my ignorance here please, but is there a way to just spectate on these races, or is anyone likely to be streaming it? I reckon this one should be very entertaining.

Excuse my ignorance here please, but is there a way to just spectate on these races, or is anyone likely to be streaming it? I reckon this one should be very entertaining.
I always wanted that too Joey, sadly not possible - unless there were spare cars then you could sit in the pits and view other drivers using ctrl 1 or 2. @HTIDRaver2k8 usually streams them though, so I guess he might for this one. :) Best way to see it is take part ;)

I always wanted that too Joey, sadly not possible - unless there were spare cars then you could sit in the pits and view other drivers using ctrl 1 or 2. @HTIDRaver2k8 usually streams them though, so I guess he might for this one. :) Best way to see it is take part ;)
Ok, thanks for the reply. If I get a few minutes later I'll try to take a look. Have a good race.

having done a couple of laps I reckon its half a second quicker to crash into the barrier rather than try and take the hairpin at the end of the straight.
Not once you're got into the groove Steve :whistling: :p

Audi-Sport-quattro-S1-E2-by-Scalextric-7.jpg

Well ive got the best time up on server at the moment. So what if its the only time :p

Also, I have a Fanatec handbrake and its mapped in the controls axis, but it doesnt work in the sim. Any ideas? Could do with it for the hairpin!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back