Audi Sport (MyTeam) (Ultimate-Pack)

Skins Audi Sport (MyTeam) (Ultimate-Pack) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Double R , I love the work here, everything is working except the car livery and driver suit and the logo, the helmet , the gloves are working ok, am i doing something wrong? Thanks :)

I figured it out, You have to be signed into Racenet for the livery. Thanks

Last edited:
This livery is replaced by the Racenet one, you need to be registered in that. And later select the livery car, driver suit, etc. Create one account in Racenet if you not have one.

unknown.png

I checked all the files, you need to verify first your files in steam, and later copy and paste the files. One time you are inside in the game, select helmet, driver suit etc. It's important that you have one account in Racenet.net vinculate with the game, select every part in the customitation like the photho

Last edited:
Hey Double R , I love the work here, everything is working except the car livery and driver suit and the logo, the helmet , the gloves are working ok, am i doing something wrong? Thanks :)

I figured it out, You have to be signed into Racenet for the livery. Thanks
You select the helmet, gloves, and driver suit in the customation character?

Hola!! La verdad es que no paro de mirar tus MODS....este en particular me encanta!!los colores me encantan. Hay colores que resaltan mas que otros...o que parecen como con mas brillo y otros parecen como opacos, por ejemplo (el amarillo tipico del equipo JORDAN me parece sensacional o el negro del viejo equipo LOTUS tambien me encanta. ESTE MODS ES PARA F12020? no para el nuevo juego F12021?. ESTE MOD PUEDO "COPIAR Y PEGAR" EN F12021. Como siempre mirando y buscando tus buenos MODS.EXCELENTE TRABAJO MUY DETALLADO!! FELICITACIONES!!

unknown.png

I checked all the files, you need to verify first your files in steam, and later copy and paste the files. One time you are inside in the game, select helmet, driver suit etc. It's important that you have one account in Racenet.net vinculate with the game, select every part in the customitation like the photho
I did this but it still isn't working (Edit: just found the file and it looks like it didnt replace even though it said it did, do you know how to fix it.)

Attachments

• mod.PNG
    mod.PNG
    32.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 119 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.1%
  • < 3 years