Audi Sport F1 Team - MyTeam (Mercedes Chassis)

MyTeam Audi Sport F1 Team - MyTeam (Mercedes Chassis) v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
First of all is this in my opinion the best My Team Mod so far...all works well.

But one question: I chose the Number 20 for My Team career, but the Number doesn´t show on the car?
Neither on the front or on the side? Can it be fixed?

Last edited:
I shall have a look, but it should work fine

I checked again....at the front it can only be seen very faintly with a certain incidence of light (basically a black or transparent number on a black background), at the side not at all.

I don't see a number on my teammate either.

Last edited:
@JamieG18

Sorry, another question:

How to remove sponsors in the custom (Audi) race suit?​

After I have chosen a main sponsor, their logo appears on the racing suits and gloves, and partly overwrites the Audi lettering, etc. Can you change that?

The same with the Logo...I chose a Logo, and that appear on the Helmet and suit?

And do you have check this problem with the number on the car?

Last edited:
My numbers on the car are very blurry and not reddish like shown in the images, has this not been implemented yet or is this a feature only for number 44? I have this mod and modular mods up to date.
@JamieG18
That's how it looks to me too... I've already tried something myself, unfortunately without success.
Please let me know if you can fix it or not. If not, that's not bad either.

Hello, I've gotten everything, but is there a way to remove my team badge, I know with other mods they overwrite a badge and just remove one to be clear is there something like that for this mod as well?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%