Audi Sport F1 Team - MyTeam (Mercedes Chassis)

MyTeam Audi Sport F1 Team - MyTeam (Mercedes Chassis) v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
My numbers on the car are very blurry and not reddish like shown in the images, has this not been implemented yet or is this a feature only for number 44? I have this mod and modular mods up to date.

Attachments

• 20211229113644_1.jpg
    20211229113644_1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 57
Thanks, already have them and installed, but how do you tell a team to use that livery? for example, lets say i want to tell this erp modular mod file to assign this to say HAAS.
Sorry I'm not really sure what you're asking, you can't tell modular files to assign things, you have to install the correct files for what you look like

Sorry I'm not really sure what you're asking, you can't tell modular files to assign things, you have to install the correct files for what you look like
So lets say I want to use the Ferrari model making my own livery for my team? How exactly do I go about that.

Secondly, lets say I want to use the for example Mercedes model making my own HAAS livery for that and use it for the HAAS AI.

I already have ai teams for modular mods and there is also another one for all teams to use FOM car including AI.

I am sure you can do the reverse of using ay model per team no...there must be some sort of assignment when you build the ERP file to put in modular mods folder?

Cheers

So lets say I want to use the Ferrari model making my own livery for my team? How exactly do I go about that.

Secondly, lets say I want to use the for example Mercedes model making my own HAAS livery for that and use it for the HAAS AI.

I already have ai teams for modular mods and there is also another one for all teams to use FOM car including AI.

I am sure you can do the reverse of using ay model per team no...there must be some sort of assignment when you build the ERP file to put in modular mods folder?

Cheers
I'm afraid I didn't develop modular mods, so I'm not sure what to advise. If the files you're looking for aren't available maybe contact the creators

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back