Audi Sport F1 Team - MyTeam (Mercedes Chassis)

MyTeam Audi Sport F1 Team - MyTeam (Mercedes Chassis) v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
JamieG18 submitted a new resource:

Audi Sport F1 Team - MyTeam (Mercedes Chassis) - After many rumours of an Audi entrance to F1, here is my interpretation of an Audi F1 Team

Welcome to the Audi F1 Team!
View attachment 526362View attachment 526363View attachment 526364

This mod contains:
- Two liveries, the main livery and holographic testing livery
- Driverwear (Racesuit, Gloves, Boots and Cap)
- More will be added in the future so watch out for that in the future

Key Info:
- Mods...

Read more about this resource...

It is already copy & paste, lol, dude.

Anyway @JamieG18 I know Codemasters did mips=1 for a few teams this year (why CM, why?) but ... I keep going with real mips, that's why the textures folder exists. I'm not sure if the game tries to read my mips with other liveries that do not come with mips.
If you will create mips at some point, too, don't forget to include the 2021_vehicle_package folder of that team then.

Btw. I will take your mod into my small tutorial on how to install and do the swaps, because people asked me to ...

It is already copy & paste, lol, dude.

Anyway @JamieG18 I know Codemasters did mips=1 for a few teams this year (why CM, why?) but ... I keep going with real mips, that's why the textures folder exists. I'm not sure if the game tries to read my mips with other liveries that do not come with mips.
If you will create mips at some point, too, don't forget to include the 2021_vehicle_package folder of that team then.

Btw. I will take your mod into my small tutorial on how to install and do the swaps, because people asked me to ...
Sounds good mate go for it!

Sadly it is not working for me. Modular Mods Version is fine, got your version 1.1 but just Helmet & Clothes are in the game :(
Double check that it isn't working, remembering that this mod will only show up in my team hq and on the track, not in time trial or when setting up a career mode

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back