Audi Sport F1 (Full Team Package)

Skins Audi Sport F1 (Full Team Package) 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i love this mod, it looks great, you made whole team package which i love but i wish you didn't do this on mercedes but on some other team like toro rosso, haas, renault etc. Not a lot of people will want to lose mercedes or ferrari. those are important teams and it would be perfect if you could make another version that would replace other team then mercedes. thanks, bye

i love this mod, it looks great, you made whole team package which i love but i wish you didn't do this on mercedes but on some other team like toro rosso, haas, renault etc. Not a lot of people will want to lose mercedes or ferrari. those are important teams and it would be perfect if you could make another version that would replace other team then mercedes. thanks, bye
The Mercedes chassis only works with Mercedes or Mclaren teams, not Renault or others. And I doubt that many want to lose Mclaren.

i think you didnt understand what i meant by it. i know mercedes and mclaren works only on mercedes and mlcaren and that was my point. That you made great mod which i love, but you made it on mercedes. lot of people want to have mercedes so in my opinion its generaly better to create new teams to replace the lower end teams like haas, renault, toro rosso.
And i didn't mean anything bad by it. i gave you 5 star rating and i thank you for your great mod, i just simply wish this mod was created to replace some lower teams because i dont want to lose mercedes.
But it is your mod and your decision and i 100% respect it. Hope to see more mods from you :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 268 13.7%