Audi Red Bull Racing (FULL TEAM PACKAGE)

Skins Audi Red Bull Racing (FULL TEAM PACKAGE) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Eur3ka submitted a new resource:

Audi Red Bull Racing Fantasy Team - Audi have partnered F1 team Red Bull Racing

Audi%2BRed%2BBull%2BRacing%2B2016%2BRB%2B12%2Bv01%2Bby%2BCarrino%2BElaborazioni%2BGrafiche.png

This is my first mod guys so I hope you enjoy.
AUDI RED BULL RACING FANTASY TEAM is inspired by Carrino Elaborazion Grafiche's design.
His blogs: http://carrinoelaborazionigrafiche.blogspot.co.uk/

"Red Bull were tired of falling down the pecking order with...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Eur3ka updated Audi Red Bull Racing Fantasy Team with a new update entry:

Added garagecrew.erp & incardriver.erp

1.1 UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE
garagecrew.erp includes:
  • Garage crew uniforms
  • Team tablet
incardriver.erp includes:
  • Driver uniforms
  • Driver umbrella
  • Driver caps
I feel like I should do a 'how to' for editing the language file as some of you may have edited it already.
  1. Download Petar Tasev's Ego Language Editor
  2. Open F1 2016 > localisation > language_eng.lng in language editor
  3. Edit > Find > Type...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...
Designed specifically for the CSL DD, the Boost Kit 180 provides more power to the direct-drive wheel base to enable the highest performance. This provides much stronger feedback, and as a result, you’ll feel the subtle cues more clearly too. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...
High quality pedal set for the most demanding drivers. Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate+ is designed for high-end professional motorsport simulators. Buy now from simucube.com for € 1079,01 A strong, durable, and adjustable design capable of handling up to 140kg of actual force at the brake...
Why just mount your new wheel on a desk! Get a full and stable gaming experience with Trak Racer’s FS3 Premium Wheel Stand. The FS3 has the most adjustable wheel mount on the market, along with an adjustable pedal plate and gear shifter mount. The upgraded FS3 wheel stand isn't just built to be...
Every tenth of a second counts! If you’re looking for pedals that help you to be both quick and consistent, look no further. Years of experience and all new testing methods have been used during the development of this innovative top-of-the line simulator product: the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals...