Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept (diesel)

Cars Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept (diesel) 2019-9-11 new dash

Login or Register an account to download this content
robnitro submitted a new resource:

Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept (diesel) - Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept (diesel)

Install directions:
Copy the ks_audi_r8_plus folder in assettocorsa\content\cars
Rename folder to audi_r8_V12_TDI
Extract the files from this into that folder, overwriting existing files.

Engine power /torque curve is based on dynos of the Audi Q7 V12 TDI which uses the same engine.

https://www.motor1.com/news/224275/concept-we-forgot-audi-r8-v12-tdi/

Engine sound, very quiet and docile

Read more about this resource...

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (13).png

i also gave the mesh material a silver look , like on the original car , i try to remove the V10 logos on the side as well

Screenshot (17).png

haha i changed some more stuff , added a front splitter and an other grill that matches the original a bit more , i also played a bit with the shaders to get the chrome effect , its far from perfect but good enough to call it a day

Nice!
If you want to repost it as your own, I don't mind, just say I made the engine and drivetrain and chose the sound. Or I can add it to this one, just PM me

View attachment 323239

haha i changed some more stuff , added a front splitter and an other grill that matches the original a bit more , i also played a bit with the shaders to get the chrome effect , its far from perfect but good enough to call it a day
Nice!
If you want to repost it as your own, I don't mind, just say I made the engine and drivetrain and chose the sound. Or I can add it to this one, just PM me

Delete the file data.acd in your folder, open the lods.ini within the folder data with any text editor, and remove those lines:
Code:
[LOD_1]
FILE=audi_r8_plus_lodB.kn5
IN=18
OUT=50

[LOD_2]
FILE=audi_r8_plus_lodC.kn5
IN=50
OUT=201

[LOD_3]
FILE=audi_r8_plus_lodD.kn5
IN=201
OUT=2000
Cant tell ya why those LODs were removed, but the car should at least work afterwards.

No i start playing.
When i choose car and track and push Play. Game starts loading car / track. After 10sec screen bliks two times and game returns start screen.
Allso the main picture of car is missing when you choose the car. It was earlie too.

Some another mods do this same allso.

Thaks for advices :)

I haven't played AC much in a long time but the missing files you can copy from the original audi r8 folder...
This is because racedepartment doesnt let me include kunos files.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.9%