RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ohhhhh
I quali on 13th position.First race i lost control and hit the wall.Second race i choose wrong setup lol and my car is very very slow and unstable lol but i finish the race :).
This is my first official race on Wtcc 08 and i must say its a long way from me and my Lada.I try to setup this car but for me it's a very difficult.But the RDTCC starts for copoule of weeks and I can do it :) ( i thing lol )

Tonight was a true touring car race. Race 1, after missing Bob M at T1, no probs Bob sorry to hear you were having connection woes, then at T6 get hit up the backside, think it was Filip or was it Martjin, thanks for waiting, got on with the race and had an epic race with Filip for a number of laps until Filip had Martjin on his tail which gave me some breathing space. Grt race guys, thanks for the close inspection of my bumper Filip, nice one.

Race 2, started 5th I think, made a great start and by T1 upto 4th after duking it out with Eric. Now the 3 in front of me were squabling over who should lead so I just kept close enough incase they touched. This never happened but Eric did decide to have a closer look at the gravel at T1 a few laps later. This put me upto 3rd but I had some company behind and a lap or two later I made a small mistake and bye they went. After this I was at the back of a train of 4 ro 5 cars and it was exhilarating as we all ran as close as you could. Sooner or later one of us had to make a mistake and as it was someone infront of me so everyone moved up a place or two. After this I two made a big mistake going into the down hill right hander which dropped me back and then to cap it off I go and get a stop & go.

Thanks guys for some truely awsome driving, thanks to Yves for putting on the show, RD for bringing us all together & thanks to all the showed up tonight.

yes thanks to RD and Yves for a ok race.

started in mid field and ended up in 3 pos for both races.
Maybe this track is to fast and wide for WTCC cars. After a couple off laps it became "a lot off water between the boats".

But i had fun and that the most importen for at least me.

Thanks all.

Sign me up for this race. This will be my first race here at RD, is there anything special I should know before this race event? I'll be in a BMW, don't have a skin.

Good to have you onboard Michael. No probs with a skin just use a default. My advise is to get as much practice on the sever before the race and then be prepared for the long haul. Need to think about pit stratigies and a good race setup to make those tyres last as long as you can. The last thing to remember is have fun and try to finish at all cost as this is a 2 & 3/4 hour race and anything can happen up until the end. See ya there............

Edit:
P.s. read all info on first page and special attention to the start procedure.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back