RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ryan you came on the track infront of someone without even looking. That person had no where to go and even stopped waiting for you. As for any other incident there was alot of aggressive driving in T1.
You mean when I was spinning at Turn 1? There was nowhere else for me to go, as I tried to correct it.

EDIT: Watched replay again to make sure and I don't see where you're talking about it? Sure it was me you mean?

Race 1: Amazing race at Fuji Had a Battle for the Lead with Daniel and Paulo. Made a couple of mistakes but could've been more as i was saving all the time round turn 1.

Race 2: Gutted after nice start there was chaos somehow Dan was facing wrong way and hit him. Destroyed suspension car was nearly undroveable. But there is no one fault, just unlucky

Race 3: Best start EVA! from 10th to 5th into turn 6. Start was very clean. At Lap 3 i rolled i was like wtf where i am. From on board camera while u on the roof u cant spot where you are. Actually i was on racing line someone hitted me very sorry for that. Race over for me. Thanks Rob for nice fight :) U tapped me a little but that was rac. incident.

Thank you RD and Andy.

After struggling to get my new G25 plugged in and working I made it to the 3rd race just as qually was ending. Mr. Buxton an I had a little bump on L1 so I was waaayy in the back (which is normal for me anyway). A few laps in and I slip off the track and down a hill where I fell trough a hole in the map and watched the track disapear above me as tumbled into oblivian. Not a very productive night for but still fun. Thanks RD!

You mean when I was spinning at Turn 1? There was nowhere else for me to go, as I tried to correct it.

EDIT: Watched replay again to make sure and I don't see where you're talking about it? Sure it was me you mean?

I have watched replay. And IMHO Lewis tapped you, Adam cant do anything and slammed into ya. Then when you backing on the track u came right into nose of Buxton and that is the issue.

At Kyalami i think you forgot about other racers. And even Lags arent excuse u because i was see everything you are doing was pretty like want to do.

Good racing. I much prefer this format but was it me or was it a lot quieter tonight. Maybe people are away for easter?

First race I dropped back from the start, came into turn 2 and there was alot of action! Two came together in front of me and I couldn't avoid one, maybe Buxton? I was smashed good and that track was hard enough without veering to one side. Some good action in race two, I was sniffing Evans behind at the end but that damn chicane caught me out and I lost a second and the race ended next lap. Cadwell is a great track but tough to race on, found myself in 8th and clear before randomly going wide before T1 and hitting the tyre barrier. Race over.

Thanks, good night.

Hi there friends

nice session with minis god fun only problem for me i had a lot noise 5 kids 2 dogs playing sing star that:woot2: is impossible help miss school:rotfl:

thanks a
Andrew and RD for the time

congrats all see u next one
i think its tomorrow night

I have watched replay. And IMHO Lewis tapped you, Adam cant do anything and slammed into ya. Then when you backing on the track u came right into nose of Buxton and that is the issue.

At Kyalami i think you forgot about other racers. And even Lags arent excuse u because i was see everything you are doing was pretty like want to do.
Max - I was still trying to correct the spin as I come back on track, if you bother to look and listen, I get pushed all the way by Adam's Mini. And when I come back on track I am right on the outside anyway, was the best I could do, trust me, I wouldn't bother re-entering there on purpose. I know Adam couldn't do anything, but why was I spinning in the first place?

At Kyalami I didn't do anything wrong at all from what I can see aside from staying on track too long with lag. I passed Gary fair and square and then tapped Daniel into Gary as he went past me. I waited for them both even though it was a racing incident as I couldn't see Daniel on my inside. Then when I crashed out I could still see Daniel in my mirror approaching the corner and I felt I had the line. When I bumped both Baroday and you that was pure lag. At first I thought it was Baroday lagging but then when I bumped you as well I saw it was me.

Anyway Cadwell Park opening laps were fun, until my sweaty controller caused me to touch some grass and slam hard into a wall. :)

Mr. Buxton an I had a little bump on L1 so I was waaayy in the back (which is normal for me anyway).

:D I swerved to to to avoid you but it looked as though you tried to do the same thing and instead we touched :sorry:
Waited and then ended up going straight and got stuck for a while. Managed to get out but had me down as 1 lap behind even though I wasn't :(

First race I dropped back from the start, came into turn 2 and there was alot of action! Two came together in front of me and I couldn't avoid one, maybe Buxton? I was smashed good and that track was hard enough without veering to one side.

Yep came around T2 and there was a few cars in the middle of the track which I could not avoid sending us us to the right which is where you came into contact with moi :D

One of those things but frustrating :D

Thanks to :bang: Andrew :bang: and RD :Woop:

Good racing from everyone tonight, had a nice little battle with Andrew and Dan at Fuji, cheers guys :good:

Kyalami was much fun also racing with Alex, and especially Paulo, grats there mate it was a good battle and very clean. I watched the replay of lap 5 and i din't touch you, I waited because at the time I wasn't sure :D

Cadwell was fun too, won that Race by 11 seconds with The Lennon chasing me down like I was handing out free 50 pound notes :becky: Tyres at Cadwell got too hot by the last few laps and steering was abit wooooooohoooo but managed in the end.

Cheers for a night of good racing all, I'll see some of you at the League on Sunday.

Thanks Andrew and RD :good:

Max - I was still trying to correct the spin as I come back on track, if you bother to look and listen, I get pushed all the way by Adam's Mini. And when I come back on track I am right on the outside anyway, was the best I could do, trust me, I wouldn't bother re-entering there on purpose. I know Adam couldn't do anything, but why was I spinning in the first place?
Not going to argue this particular one any longer but some of us have watched the replay and agree that you had full control when you pull back on the track.

Really enjoyed race 2 and 3. Realy enjoyed it and some good racing. Sorry to Dan coldrick. In race 2 I tryed to get behind you and thought there was enough room and tapped you round so I went straight back off track. And Race 3 Seen a car on 2 wheels got on the brakes and car was sideways and couldnt react as I think you were sideways too.

Thankd RD and Andrew and well done to all who raced and stayed :good:

Trust me Lewis, listen to my engine note, I'm revving the nuts off it to try and correct it. Then I end up on the outside of the track and stay there for 2/3 seconds before Buxton hits me.

I can't believe I'm getting the stick for all this. It was you who caused me to spin in the first place!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 134 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%