Staff
Premium
Imola setups

Attachments

• BH_E30_Imola.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 474
  • BH_E30_Imola_Race2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 408
I "detected" the radical sr4 (252) for Nords, it s pure fun and really thrilling. :good:

My setup is easy to drive, not twitchy, still fast (>270 kmph max) and for all that pretty fast in the corners. Try to use "higher" gears (i.e. bergwerk 3rd instead of 2nd) and it will make u faster. - You ll need (a little less than) 11 liters a lap.

I got a 6:28.911 and therefor quite as fast as i managed with a GTPro car!

Enjoy ( )OOooo....:car:

Btw: Steering ratio is a matter of taste, heheh.

Attachments

• ZM_Radical SR4 252_6_28.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Eric Soeters

What laptimes are we looking at with these setups?
I'm participating in Mondays race and have no idea what I aiming at. Furthermore, do you guys know the track by head or??? Because I really need the map on this long track.

Furthermore, do you guys know the track by head or??? Because I really need the map on this long track.
There are an on-screen map and these arrow indicators. If you are not going to be the fastest, you only need to remember the most dangerous turns. But eventually you will learn them all.

hello just to say the site is great and now i have my pc running im enjoying the game ive been looking at the setups and i am confussed with how they work whitch bits are relevent ie how do i get the front toe in to =18 when my goes up in incroments of 10 i can relate to the bump setting if i am missing something important let me know please ive looked all over the site and forums and can only relate to the xbox 360 section on race pro setups

oh i think youve just fixed my problem this is going to sound real stupid ive come from an xbox back ground where you type in the setting .. do you put the file in a folder in my steam like when useing a track mod i put it in lacations or what is the name of the folder im firley new to the pc but can follow instuctions thanks for a speedy reply

Since we have so few S60 setups posted, here is my setup for today's Event at Watkins Glen Nascar, but it will suit all Watkins Glen variants. I managed a 1.14.9 sec qualifying lap with this, including race fuel level. I found it surprisingly stable for this track.

Attachments

• WAD_VolvoS60_Wat.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 322
1:34.942 :D

This setup for the rsr4-252 can be driven on many tracks. You just have to adjust
  • the gears to the track,
  • the steering ratio as you prefer and
  • check the diff to your driving style.
I even had improved my pb on nords.

Attachments

• Radical SR4 252_1_34.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 308
Based on the old 2006 setup, nice for qualy but the car gets very loose in the more speedy corners during a race with a full tank.

Attachments

• BH Mini Oschersleben Q.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 465
Stable but not understeery, agile but not oversteery :).

NB: Gears will need adjusting for a standing start race, unless you don't mind losing 3/4 places off the grid :D

I've uploaded earlier setups, in case people would like to see the progression.

Attachments

• nords v08.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 331
  • nords v09.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 341
  • nords v10.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 419

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline