Audi R8 LMS - Falkenberg '12 - #03 and #81

Skins Audi R8 LMS - Falkenberg '12 - #03 and #81 2.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This skin come in Purple colour when i try...I will love to have this skin...

roffe

Hi roffe,

I downloaded and tested it now. The colors are correct. Make sure car folder name is "audi_r8_lms" not "audi_r8_lhm_rsr" they are different cars.
And I'm using AC version 1.1. Also download audi_r8_lms latest version if you have an older one (I gave the link at overview page)

You are 100% correct, I would like to apologies.....They don't seem to want you to edit that section....if there was a way, I would retract it

You are 100% correct, I would like to apologies.....They don't seem to want you to edit that section....if there was a way, I would retract it

It just doesn't matter if some mods are not compatible with latest versions of the game. You shouldn't give 1 star. As you see from the pictures "it was working once..." So there is some "work" on the table that had succed without any faults and off course will be updated as soon as possible.. Thanks.

I agree....its not in my nature to be negative. Very sorry for the comment....I do like your work, reacted that I could not run it. Still would have been better to just not say anything.

again my apologies

I agree....its not in my nature to be negative. Very sorry for the comment....I do like your work, reacted that I could not run it. Still would have been better to just not say anything.

again my apologies

Ok, thanks for the feedback then.

Can you please retry the new update? The json file somehow lost the "}" character at the last line in v.2.0 update... Now I edited it, waiting for your feedback. Regards.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%