Wheel size 300mm
Carbon Fiber Front Plate , Back Plate and Shifter’s Paddles
Real Suede Leather grips
10 High Qualilty Metallic Push Buttons
3 High Quality Rotary Encoders
Magnet Shifters with Carbon Paddles
High Quality Vinyl Labels

Audi R8 LMS Final Wheel Front.jpg

I use Audi R8 wheel with my Audi R8 LMS dashboard for SimHUB and here is wheel and dashboard in action!

Hope you like it!!!

Last edited:
I'm not too much into GT3 racing, but this is one of the best-looking rims I have seen for that category, together with the Lambo Huracan, which is very similar. The buttons, rotaries, etc are also placed in a very clear, well organized and smart way. I don't know, however, how this rims compares to the McLaren, the Mercedes or the Ferrari as regard grip comfort. Your job with the replica is amazing. It would be 100% perfect with the clutch paddles.

Upvote 0
I'm not too much into GT3 racing, but this is one of the best-looking rims I have seen for that category, together with the Lambo Huracan, which is very similar. The buttons, rotaries, etc are also placed in a very clear, well organized and smart way. I don't know, however, how this rims compares to the McLaren, the Mercedes or the Ferrari as regard grip comfort. Your job with the replica is amazing. It would be 100% perfect with the clutch paddles.
Τhank you very much for your comments. I appreciate it very much.Also Mercedes and Audi wheels are very comfortable to grip , handling and change gears.
Here is Mercedes AMG GT3 wheel...

Mercedes AMG GT3 Black Anodized.jpg

Upvote 0

RaceDepartment Store

High quality wheel made for Simucube 2, a true work of art. Low latency, Hot swapping wheel Buy now from simucube.com for €683,53 Wireless wheel now with closed shape and better ergonomics! Rock-solid construction with CNC machined and anodized automotive aluminium. Brushed frontplate surface...
  • Featured
With 21Nm of torque on tap the R21 can lay down an ultra-wide torque range that accurately reproduces the dynamic steering characteristics of top racing cars from F1 to IndyCar. Feel the road through the steering wheel. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($1199,00) Six key technologies, crafted by...
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
This single Monitor TV stand is suitable for mounting any TV or Monitor ranging from a VESA 100 mm up until VESA 400 mm. Buy now from /destination:https%3A%2F%2Fsim-lab.eu%2Fshop%2Fproduct%2Fslt010-single-monitor-tv-stand-654%3Fcategory%3D48%23attr%3D365']Sim-Lab.eu for EUR 149.00...
Upgrade to a Triple Monitor Stand. Requires Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 - For Monitors 34" - 45" (Main Part). Fully Adjustable Triple Monitor Stand for all Simulators Suits most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points. Floor Mount Not Included (SKU: TM-B5-37). If your...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Celebrating our partnership with Formula 1™ as official provider of the F1® Esports Series, the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 is designed for driving Formula 1 cars at the limit. The V2 comes with magnetic shifters, customisable RGB LEDs, revised electronics, and an exchangeable quick...