Resource icon

Misc Audi R8 light config 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
M4MKey submitted a new resource:

Audi R8 light config - Car additions ( lights / turning signals / lumirank ... )

What's that ?
That mod adds several new illumination for the car and lets you customize it at you free will.

What is in ?
- Turning signals for the car
- Numberplate on doors illuminated at night
- 7 different layouts of led stripes
- Lumirank on windscreen showing car number
- 5 skins already coded to give as much examples as possible ( hence the size of the mod )

How to install ?
1 / Unpack the whole archive into content\cars\ks_ferrari_488_gt3

How to do mine...

Read more about this resource...

Here are the screenshots for my white digital number problem: https://imgur.com/a/hqfaab2

It looks fine when not in direct sunlight as you can see when i'm still standing in the shadows. And no, it's not skin specific and both the audi and the 488 have that problem.

Yeah. Looks fine now. Thanks! One last issue though: You can't flash the lights on the 488 anymore. Works fine when deleting the extension folder. Also works fine on the R8.

Yeah, thats due to the custom headlight color. I know no fix to make flash work again ( yet ).
Only solution is to reset back to the kunos headlight color.
For that, open ext_config from the extension folder and remove those three paragraphs :
EMISSIVE_LIGHT_97,EMISSIVE_LIGHT_98,LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_0

I'm assuming this mod is for the Audi R8 2017 and not the Audi R8 Ultra. But after that I am confused. Your instructions say install into "1 / Unpack the whole archive into content\cars\ks_ferrari_488_gt3" . Is that correct even though this mod is for the R8?

Okay so the description of the mod on RD had a mistake. But the readme is correct. Of course you have to install it on the R8 folder.

Hi. Good work. I also have a little Skin Project. I'm just trying to change the sticker on the windshield. But I can not find the file I need to replace. Can you help me with that?

Greeting
Chris

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%