rF2 Audi R8 Challenge @ Brands Hatch - Wed 10th Dec

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up, please. I drive R8 for the first time, can somebody please tell me, what is the difference between LMS and Ultra car. Thanks :thumbsup:

In the game there is no difference as far as I'm aware. In reality, the LMS Ultra is the updated configuration of the LMS, with the Ultra having more power and being slightly lighter compared to its predecessor, but also safer. ;) If only rF2 simulated flying through the windscreen if you crash head on into a wall you could see that the Ultra would allow you to remain intact. :roflmao:

I'm definitely up for this, but uncertain as to whether or not I'll actually be able to race tomorrow. :unsure: It'll have to be a last minute decision.

Sign me up, please. I drive R8 for the first time, can somebody please tell me, what is the difference between LMS and Ultra car. Thanks :thumbsup:

Only the name, i think. I drove both of them. I didn't notice a difference.

BTW: the full name of the car is Audi R8 Ultra LMS. :D

Thanks, I also did the same lap times with both cars this morning, so I was just curious :).

In the game there is no difference as far as I'm aware. In reality, the LMS Ultra is the updated configuration of the LMS, with the Ultra having more power and being slightly lighter compared to its predecessor, but also safer. ;) If only rF2 simulated flying through the windscreen if you crash head on into a wall you could see that the Ultra would allow you to remain intact. :roflmao:

I'm definitely up for this, but uncertain as to whether or not I'll actually be able to race tomorrow. :unsure: It'll have to be a last minute decision.

I had a look in Carstat2
All the spec numbers are identical, BHP, torque, weight, drag.
So its cosmetic.

after the restart i was starting up the front of the pack, i decided i would move to the side and let everyone past so i wasnt getting in the way, but still managed to get in the way of @Matt Horst - sorry bout that. All was well until i started seeing the lead drivers behind me, from then on i spent more time moving to the side to let people pass than concentrate on driving. Im just not ready for this yet... :redface:

C˙mon Marc, this is the toughest lap (circle maybe?) track I have ever driven in rF2, you did just great job, so don˙t give up.

After 2nd start, I was lucky, because fast guys behind me fought hard for 2nd place, so I could made a gap of 10 seconds and after that just cruised to the end. After finish line, my front left tyre was at 15% and because I haven˙t driven with so hard destroyed tyre yet, in last laps I was reaaaaly woried not to have a puncture.
Grats all, all survivers and the guys who were there for the first time, thanks for fair race and cya next time :).

Good fun! :thumbsup:

I spun out early in the race and had a bit damage. I pitted for damage repairs and came out in front of Matej. :confused:
I was thinking: Nobody is lapping me after 5 min. :mad:
I pushed as hard as i could. Just to avoid a blue flag. After 30 min the inevitable happened.
But i didn't care no more i was a happy man who drove the car at the limit. :)

Joao: Sorry what happened to you. I saw you appearing and disappearing for a lap until i saw you DC'd in the last lap... P5 is yours!:thumbsup:

Tires !!! Gone! But i was going faster as in quali.

Untitled-1.jpg

No problem @Marc Beswick just glad nobody had damage.I got slowed down enough just in time.Don't give up on club races just yet,just drive your pace and hold your line,especially on starts.Let the fast guys worry about passing safely.I saw a few guys drive of the track to get out the way of lapping traffic.That's not necessary at all.Just drive your pace and drive the racing line and let the fast guys make a clean pass when they get a clear opportunity.

As for my race i had to much fun charging through the field after getting put back to 10'th after the restart.Great racing all race long.Nice battles with @David O'Reilly and @Josh Hoare (I think it was Josh),anyway great battles all race.I wanted to catch @Simon Christmann in the worst way but it was not to be.I will take a 3'rd place after starting 10'th any day with a big smile.Congrats to @Matej Lakota,amazing pace and Simon as well for a strong 2'nd place drive.Thanks for the race guys see you all next time.:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back