K58vU.png

To do:
> finish headlamps
> mirrors
> rear lamps
> glass
> interior/engine
> disk brakes
> normal/bump mapping for tires, perhaps the high poly wheels will have modeled tires.
> logos/decals/misc texture detail

pretty sure the V10 is a 5.0l V10 like the one in the Gallardo, if you read the title it does say "Audi R8 4.2" ;)

and there are some aesthetic differences between the V8 and V10 models, but to answer your question simply. No its not a V10, its a V8 model.

Well, you know if he didnt decide to modify the current project from v8 to v10 in these long time we hadnt saw any progress?

I will answer your reply very simple. I was hoping he changed his project way. I don't know if you know, but is impossible to edit thread's titles here.

*And Audi V10 is 5.2l

Well, you know if he didnt decide to modify the current project from v8 to v10 in these long time we hadnt saw any progress?

I will answer your reply very simple. I was hoping he changed his project way. I don't know if you know, but is impossible to edit thread's titles here.

*And Audi V10 is 5.2l

What you see now is still the V8. That doesn't mean that I can't potentially make/release both, though. The styling is similar enough that it wouldn't be too much work.

Finalized headlamp model detail, added brakes, added windows and black area around them, added mirrors, added audi logo:
gUumV.png

Added rear lamp covers, license plate, plastic part under the bumper, rear window, black vents around the rear window, center reverse light, and rear grille bars:
9KAps.png

This means the exterior is basically done minus texturing and the inside model detail of the rear lights! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 317 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%