rF2 Audi R18 VS Mazda 787B @ The Nordschleife - Mon 7th July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
nordschleife-jpg.58073

It's Nordschleife week, in the rFactor 2 racing club, here at RaceDeparment, and boy do we have a real treat in store for you! We kick things off with a battle of the heavyweights - modern vs. classic - the technologically innovative Audi R18, against the famous and timeless Group C Mazda 787B. Both have been taken from their natural home at the Circuit de la Sarthe, in Le Mans, and placed in the depth of the German forest to face the challenge, might and unforgiving nature of The Ring. The cauldron will be particularly difficult for these inherently powerful, fast and slippery beasts to navigate their way around the tight, winding, and equally monstrous; it will require steady feet, gentle steering and a cool head, not to mention nerves of steel!
The week will finally culminate in the Hot-Lap Challenge (a first for RD), commencing on Sunday 6th July for one week, where you will have the opportunity to post your fastest laps around The Green Hell in the car/s of your choice! So belt up and prepare yourself for the ride of a lifetime!

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Nords
Cars:
LMP:
Audi R18 Download
Historic:
Mazda 787B Download
Touring car:
Honda Civic Download
GT-Class
: APEX SLS GT3 Download

Track: Nordschleife v1.50 Download

MOD: Download

Weather: Sunny
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use : Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Traction control:
Low, Medium
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Practice: 18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT - 60 min
Warm up: 5 minutes
Race: 19:35 GMT - 30 mins

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

1. Rolf just
  2. Morne Du Plooy
  3. Jeff Lasecki
  4. Dennis Coufal
  5. Frederic Schornstein
  6. Phil Shillitoe
  7. Joao Fernandes
  8. Yuri Kasdorp
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sry cant join the Server. Get always the message "Mod could not be installed". What can it be? I've downloaded and installed the Ring Tourist 1.5 and the RD Nordschleife mod. Btw in the mod decription i see only the Ring Tourist 1.65 version as Location. Is that ok so?
I've no Problem with the Bahrain Server. All fine with it.

If you look into your Mod Manager under mods (not components) there should be a mod contain RD and Nordschleife in its Name. Cant test it myself because i am not at home.

When you select this mod you see in the right bottom which components you need to install it. If you have the wrong version of the NOS installed it should show "missing componenet" or something similar.

Yes i checked and it says missing virtual cmp Audi_R18 v 1.1. I've deleted my Audi file and downloaded it again but still the same Problem. If i install the Audi then it says:
Installed mod? No
Installed sounds? Yes
No idea what happens? I did a race with the Audi in LeMans and i have never changed after it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%