Audi Quattro S1 E2 - Rally Monte Carlo 1986 - Walter Röhrl

DiRT Rally 2.0 Audi Quattro S1 E2 - Rally Monte Carlo 1986 - Walter Röhrl 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
LuMue submitted a new resource:

Audi Quattro S1 E2 - Rally Monte Carlo 1986 - Walter Röhrl - Audi Quattro | Monte Carlo 1986 | Walter Röhrl

AUDI QUATTRO S1 E2 - RALLY MONTE CARLO 1986 - WALTER RÖHRL

aqe_00.jpg

With release of the Monte Carlo DLC comes the famous HB livery for the Audi Quattro S1 E2, that Walter Röhrl drove on the Monte in 1986.
aqe_01.jpg

aqe_02.jpg

aqe_03.jpg

| To...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
I really enjoy this skin, but I would like to modify some small details for my private use.
If i extract the textures from the .pssg, some textures cause problems if I try to open them.
For example, aqe_main_d.tga.dds. As shown in the picture below, those files that show an actual preview are fine, but those who show the gimp logo can't be opened. Did you use any special compression on those?
Best regards

file.PNG

Attachments

• file.PNG
    file.PNG
    219 KB · Views: 202
You need the plugin for .dds files. You find it on the website of rallygamer (please use something like g..gle to find his side). There you also will find a guide on how to change/create liveries...

I am aware of all that, I can open other liveries without a problem. But this one just gives me an error while opening.
This dds plugin doesn't help me, as I'm working with Gimp rather than photoshop.
Edit:
Finally managed to open it, Visual Studio could open it and convert it back to normal dxt1

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back