Resource icon

Skins Audi - Mercedes F1 Team - Beta 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeroTrident submitted a new resource:

Audi - Mercedes F1 Team - Beta - Audi joins F1 having bought out Mclaren!

Note:
This is my FIRST ever mod, so please, please don't be too hard an try to be helpful, I really will try my best to fix any issues, but I am only human and only two days ago I didn't know how to use Photoshop.

Audi wanted a place in the F1 2017 season and decided to buy out Mclaren Honda, while also partnering with Mercedes AMG for their power unit.

Please leave a review if you like it, it'll help me improve things that people don't like.

Known issues:
Sidepod Audi logo
Rear wing...

Read more about this resource...

I like the skin, and the fact it's a high-level team but there is no way on Earth that McLaren would sell up their F1 team, with all of their heritage and the special buffer payments from the FIA. Pick a different team to replace (such as Haas or Force India) and I would wholeheartedly back this :)

Oh also the rings look a little stretched, particularly at the end on the left side of the car, perhaps put a title sponsor there and the Audi rings higher up? Just giving some feedback!

I like the skin, and the fact it's a high-level team but there is no way on Earth that McLaren would sell up their F1 team, with all of their heritage and the special buffer payments from the FIA. Pick a different team to replace (such as Haas or Force India) and I would wholeheartedly back this :)

Oh also the rings look a little stretched, particularly at the end on the left side of the car, perhaps put a title sponsor there and the Audi rings higher up? Just giving some feedback!
Thanks a ton for the feedback. As for the fact that I chose Mclaren, it was mainly because this is my first ever mod and I really am not good with Photoshop so I wanted to go with a team that had an easy decal to model and a simple paint job that allowed me to basically "cheat" when making the skin. I'll look into doing it for one of the other teams though as I do agree that Mclaren shouldn't be replaced so simply like I've done!

As for the rings, yes I am aware of the stretching and it's because of how the decal is applied when the game loads the files, I know how to fix it and it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Looks pretty decent and as far as quality goes I mostly agree with the previous comment

But may I ask how on earth you came up with Audi Mercedes?
The Audi Mercedes was really just the first thing that came to my mind but I'm thinking of changing it to Audi Porsche or even just Audi by itself, as that might work.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%