Audi F01 e-tron - |Audi Sport ABT SCHAEFFLER - Team Package|

Skins Audi F01 e-tron - |Audi Sport ABT SCHAEFFLER - Team Package| v.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Darkle submitted a new resource:

Audi Sport ABT SCHAEFFLER - My Team Livery - Audi Sport ABT SCHAEFFLER

View attachment 392749

Hi everyone, this is my first F1 game mod, the new My Team game mode and its possibilities caught my attention so I finally created my first mod!

Audi has come to F1 and is doing it with well known partners in the motorsport world (WEC and Formula E) presenting the new Formula 1 team, Audi Sport ABT SCHAEFFLER.

*This mod is only for My Team game mode*

This Mod include:

- Audi Sport ABT SCHAEFFLER Livery
- * Easy installation * Copy and Paste...

Read more about this resource...

Mine looks like it didn't render properly. Did I do something wrong?
I have received some messages about this problem, in the next update I will solve it, until then my recommendation and most likely solution is that you check the integrity of the data, in Steam and once you have done it paste the mod.

To verify the integrity of the files you must do the following:
Steam -> F1 2020 -> Manage -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files (click there)

After you do that you should be able to paste the mod without any problems ;)

Captura20000000000000.PNG

C3aptura20000000000000.PNG

would you mind uploading the dds files for manual install? Nice livery
Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Yes, it's something I had in mind, in the next update I will add the DDS files for manual installation, I know many of you prefer it.

Greetings! :thumbsup:

Darkle updated Audi F01 e-tron - |Audi Sport ABT SCHAEFFLER - Team Package| with a new update entry:

Pro installation, Team Emblem, Audi F01 Logo and Minor Errors.

I'm back! After some problems that prevented me from being active in Racedeparment I'm back to update and bring new mods.

As many people asked me I have incorporated the manual installation that I have called "Installation pro" that brings the DDS and TIF files for its installation with the Ego ERP Archiver, also the new emblem of the team and the official logo of the car that I have decided to baptize as Audi F01 e-tron and finally correction of minor errors

Read the rest of this update entry...

Such a beauty, I wish people would create skins like this for existing F1 teams. There are too many excellent MyTeam liveries but you can only have one active in the grid while the other teams look boring, compared to F2 for example.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back