RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Wow this was one skinny little track and had Simon breathing down my neck for a lot of it until i made my usual error and went for some cross country driving.

I would like to apologise to Neil for hitting him at the end of the straight as i was paying to much attention to who was trying to overtake me and then lost my braking point sorry buddy.

Now for Mark's turn it was me sorry mate i saw a few corners before there was a coming together with two cars and i thought you was involved as you seemed to let the car in front of me pass as it looked as if you where waiting for the person who went of the track, as i seemed to come up on you so fast and you did not appear to be on the racing line for that corner i thought you had slowed down resulting in me piling into the back of you.

I'm real sorry about the confusion as a token of peace have a :beer:

Aw come on Yves! The Koenigsegg is much more fun:sinister: When you stay on the track that is! :laugh2::rotfl:

Besides, you guys are in training now. You should be pushing that endurance! :)

Thanks for holding these USA events Yves! I am having a blast at every one that I can make!

I would like to apologise to Neil for hitting him at the end of the straight as i was paying to much attention to who was trying to overtake me and then lost my braking point sorry buddy.
no worries m8 it happens, no damage came from it so i was fine.

I was so far off the pace of the leaders it was sad but as usual with a big grid there is always someone else running at your pace so you usually find a good race and i did :laugh2:
After race one i upped the camber a bit which meant i could corner better but it meant i locked the brakes a bit more in a couple of corners so a couple of ventures onto the grass were on the cards :laugh2: but at least i kept it on tarmac most of the time and even managed to get into the points in race 2 although by that time i guess a lot had crashed out as i think there was only maybe 2 or 3 guys behind me still racing :dance2:
But i enjoyed myself with the BMW, nice one guys.

i had a realy bad event.

qualy1*
qualy was not that bad and i sloted in at 11th for race 1

race1*
i got a good start and was coming up on a volvo who was starting in front beside me
as the volvo startet to move over to my line even after a light paintswap he dident realize there is still a car and moved more and more over
short befor i was running on the green i pushed him just in teh side to make him move over and let me the room i need
under brakes i got a hit in my back that pushed me into Maurice and then into the wall
car was heavy damaged
still was trying to push the car to the finish after 9 laps i thing i lost connection.... oh well of to the Feature server

Qualy 2*

i slotted in on 13th this time

Race2*

i got a bad start but could make up fast some places was running on 11th hard chased by Simon in his S60. we both was closing the gab to Ross realy fast coming to turne one there was a volvo who just entered realy careless the track that move collected ross and me not sure if Simon got past it but i guess
limped around the track for 2 laps without front splitter and heavy damaged suspension to avoid a 2nd stop cuz we still was not into the pit window, after the repair i came back on track as 14th out of 15th. that early stop moved me up to 9th
after a few laps
had Ross on my tail and we both runned up to Maurice i saw he had problems with his tyers as it turned out later he only changed front tyers made the car near undriveable
i saw him in trubble in turne 1 and again in turne 2 saw closely he wont get turne 3
so i tryed to squeez past him, he lost his rear again and came across the road and i could not avoid him
waited till he rejoined but he sayed gogogo so i naild it again only to notice on the way to turne 5 the engien just stopped working
sorry Marcel for this heavy crash i should have waited till we are past turne 4

• Andrew Dawes

Special remarks: *** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania members if needed.
:)

Yes Atti, I am an oceania and will need you to step aside and let me through on lap 1. :laugh2:
Seriously, welcome back.

Car:Mosler (just because it looks cool, and I only have time to try out one car.)

The Mosler's a great car. I was very close to choosing it. Very neutral car with a lovely sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%