Audi A5 DTM

Audi A5 DTM livery for Red Bull.
This is only the livery.
The full set will be uploaded later as a full DTM Mod.

Audi A5 DTM

Audi A5.jpg
Audi A5 2.jpg

Yes numbers will be added in the DTM Mod once the teams are finalised.

Yeah! Thats great!

I will not downloading ths skins yet, because i dont wnat to drive with "just" 3 skins...
So i will wait until you are finsihed.

But anyway: Great idea, fast work and good work!

Keep it up!

(and your other projects, too)

Have you got any freetime left? o.O

Yeah! Thats great!

I will not downloading ths skins yet, because i dont wnat to drive with "just" 3 skins...
So i will wait until you are finsihed.

But anyway: Great idea, fast work and good work!

Keep it up!

(and your other projects, too)

Have you got any freetime left? o.O

Enough to eat, drink and sleep besides racing and modifying and create 3D designs. :D

When i started my work in 2010, i tried so much to get the modified cars to work in the game.
Also asked some senior and more experienced guys but they said its complicated and most importantly illegal.
So that didn't do much good. :(
Hope one can find a way do it somehow soon.

How is it illegal? :O_o: I use my models in game...do simulation runs. Quite a bit experience with it too. Just can't find a way to work with CM games because of PSSG...although I'm in talk with an experienced programmer to crack PSSG...he said he'll do it. May be requires some investment.

How is it illegal? :O_o: I use my models in game...do simulation runs. Quite a bit experience with it too. Just can't find a way to work with CM games because of PSSG...although I'm in talk with an experienced programmer to crack PSSG...he said he'll do it. May be requires some investment.

You know these guys man, big people go by the rules.
It's just an excuse for not helping.
Yeah CM games have very different PSSG format.
A bit complicated to extract.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back