AUDI A4 DTM car does not work

Most, if not all, of the cars added by third parties here stopped working one or two updates ago. Me, I'm hoping the Kutch 2000SL variants will work again some day. But not to complain - there are quite a few Kunos-supplied cars that are really fun.

Most, if not all, of the cars added by third parties here stopped working one or two updates ago. Me, I'm hoping the Kutch 2000SL variants will work again some day. But not to complain - there are quite a few Kunos-supplied cars that are really fun.
But most of the mods who weren't updated lately for game compatibility, already had their mod development stopped or paused before the game updates happened which broke the mods, but the fixes were as simple as deleting the data section from aero.ini and rebuilding (reloading) the .bank sound project from fmod software.
So I think, if modders are proud of their work and completed their mod to v1.0 or beyond, they will do these small game compatibility updates because they know the game is not a closed project, and mods/community also benefit when the game does important updates to the core.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%