Attn: Reiza Forums Administrator

Funny how this tirade of hate and indignance towards Reiza coincided with his repeated requests for a beta key being ignored with claims of "so make me a tester, i'll be right on that and find everything within an hour".

Once banned, he went to play on steam, and now has decided to reserect an old thread to post more self important dribble.

Too funny.

you guys crack me up..the nonsense you make up all the time is hilarious... i have only ever had one account on the reiza forum, still do...can still see every little thing on there too..
I do find it amazing how the RDF comes out to defend all these failures of reiza of late...priceless.. Ermin and co?....LUL....ok...
Keep up the crap talking lads... doing nothing but making yourselves look stupid.. nice one

oh and while im at it... i am still the number one ams2 streamer... all your little buddies, dont stream it regulary, they just make the odd click bait YT video about it, complain, tell everyone ACC or iRacing is better then move on... You boys keep taking the piss though, what ever it takes to be an internet hero...
cant wait to see you boys man up and actually get in my chat and see any of this stuff......didnt think so

you guys crack me up..the nonsense you make up all the time is hilarious... i have only ever had one account on the reiza forum, still do...can still see every little thing on there too..
I do find it amazing how the RDF comes out to defend all these failures of reiza of late...priceless.. Ermin and co?....LUL....ok...
Keep up the crap talking lads... doing nothing but making yourselves look stupid.. nice one

oh and while im at it... i am still the number one ams2 streamer... all your little buddies, dont stream it regulary, they just make the odd click bait YT video about it, complain, tell everyone ACC or iRacing is better then move on... You boys keep taking the piss though, what ever it takes to be an internet hero...
cant wait to see you boys man up and actually get in my chat and see any of this stuff......didnt think so
Apply these general rules on any forum you will ever visit in your life and you will never ever get banned: be polite, be constructive.

I do find it amazing how the RDF comes out to defend all these failures of reiza of late...priceless..
RDF, don't make me laugh. I have been critical of Reiza in the past and don't like the way things have been done recently but I don't jump up and down like a spoilt brat that doesn't get his way.

I've gone back to rf2 for now. Maybe you should do the same and chill TF out.

Last edited:
see you boys in my chat ;)
So if somebody came to your Twitch chat and told you the same thing your were already told here and on the Reiza forums, you'd change your outlook on things and start behaving decently? Or are you just trying to set up a scenario where you can go "See? Nobody came to my Twitch to confront me, they know they have no arguements"? There's nothing to say on Twitch that can't be said here.

I previously said that IMO the ban on the Reiza forums overshot it, but seeing how you behaved here (if it's actually you, of course), I'm not so sure anymore. Don't really need that on any platform tbh.

i wont advertise my channel here, im not doing anything i do for views or numbers, yet so many people seem to think so. i just find it hilarious that all the RDF guys like to open up on chat pages, yet arent game enough to come and actually chat live.. im sure if you did and actually listened to what and how i say things, you'd have a change of heart as to why ive said what ive said.
Doors always open lads, dont be shy...

Ok. so it seems this thread is a live wire so I am going to throw this out here. Love the last few updates and think that making the tires wear more slowly is the way to go. This is just an idea so think what you will and am mostly considering this for GT3. So, have a minimum amount of down force. 3 rear for all except AMG with 1 front and 2 rear. Set a minimum amount of TC. it really seems that people are gaming this and the cars feel silly if you take it down to 1 or 0 but it allows you to corner faster and it should never have to be a choice between feel real or going fast. Honestly, for the GT3 class I would love to see a smaller selection on almost all of the options so that the cars can be balanced better. In theory having more options seems like making the game more real, but in reality it only leaves more options for exploits. The cars feel good right now the way they are but the devs have to always keep in mind that most players think of finding an exploit as being setup masters. Make it to where this is not an option either with less options or a central optimal range on all setup choices and going outside of that only causes worse behavior, effectively limiting the options. If I have a lot of opinions about the game it is only because I see how good it could be, and honestly if you start thinking the game isnt that good fire up PC2 or some other sim and remind yourself how far it has come.

You know I might need to say that alot of the things I want to see in the game are ideas I have had for a while now, such as balancing. However, this last update makes me think the game really just needs detailing. The core game feels really good. Just like Kurupt said fix a few bugs and polish. Dont make any big changes.

I'm not disagreeing or arguing with you.

IMO, I found there forums very similar to the Project CARS forms of late, where they have a small group of loyalist that will protect the the game and all it's issues.
I believe that the PC2 loyalist are the same guys as the AMS2 loyalist. If you look at the AMS2 loyal Youtubers channel, most of the video that they posted in the past are about PC2. AMS2 took care of the PC2 orph_fans

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back