Attempting my first Conversion

hello peoples im attempting my first conversion to a full extent and im going to be converting the standard cars you get in GTA san andreas and i was curious who has any suggestions for me or can provide wisdom

well i figure they are good starting points for me to make my own custom content ican get some people i know to do the modeling for me and i can do the rest ive already did some basic ini work on some of the cars like that H1 hummer i tend to take the softest suspension settings i can find from an ini and put em and tuen em to make em work for the vehicle for instance i take the suspension setting from the plymouth fury you did and i paste and tune them for another car which in this case was that old lincoln Now it drives as it should and ive used some up dated sounds and stuff so it drives fairly nice im even thinking of adding some custom graphics to it and maybe nicer set of gauges ive just used the regular set plus a recolord tach from some other old ford and got something very nice that works

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%