Apps Attack Mode+ - Score and Time Attack Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Peat submitted a new resource:

Score/Time Attack Mod - A better version than the wonky built-in one I hope!

This App will offer a more traditional approach to 'Time Attack' than the weirdo one the game includes already.

I'm also developing a 'Score Attack' mode which offers a different way to play

Both modes are still in design but I want them to reward both pace and consistency without being 'gameable'

Right now the mod is VERY basic but I'd like people to try it just to see if it even installs and shows-up on-screen (esp with other mods enabled as there are many dependencies in these things)...

Read more about this resource...

Worth noting that the Score Attack system is 'work in progress' and the time allowances in Time Attack are not car/track specific (you get 45 seconds at the start and 20 secs per sector)

I realise that makes some car/track combos 'no fun' but I want to get the basics working before we consider issues like that.

Remember that clicking where it says 'Score Attack' switches it to 'Time Attack' and vice versa (you'll need to cross the startline to restart a challenge)

Note: I'm aware that Time Attack doesn't work for all cars/tracks just yet - having a fixed time allowance isn't clever enough and I'm working on ways of making that aspect of it customisable (e.g. you need more time for Spa than Magione and a LOT more time for the 'Ring - but you don't want so much time it gets boring!!)

Any ideas and feedback on that would be greatly helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline