ATS Oregon Map Expansion Now Live

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
American Truck Simulator has gotten a whole lot bigger today, the Oregon map expansion DLC for the addictive title is now available to buy!

SCS Software have crafted themselves something of a reputation for tireless work and high quality content in recent years, the plucky developers of American Truck Sim and European Truck Sim 2 having something of a good few months as they seemingly continually keep producing the goods for both simulators, both with impressive new DLC offerings and plenty of very solid and worthwhile free updates to the base game install.

Releasing today to much expectation from the community, the latest DLC map expansion for American Truck Simulator is here - Oregon!

Retailing for £8.99 via the Steam network, the Oregon DLC map expansion is yet another high quality and very polished release from SCS, adding plenty of new and aesthetically pleasing scenery for truckers to enjoy while making deliveries throughout the 'Beaver State'.

Oregon DLC Map Expansion Key Features
  • Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
  • 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
  • 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
  • Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
  • 700+ completely new 3D assets
  • 25 unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
  • 17 new local company docks and industries
  • Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made - Mt. Hood, Thor's Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge ...
  • Oregon-bound achievements to unlock

American Truck Simulator and European Truck Simulator 2 are available to purchase for PC right now. Additional DLC packs for both games can be picked up from the respective Steam store page.

ATS Oregon DLC.jpg

Like to go big rigging across the highways of the USA? Fancy sharing your experiences with your fellow community members and taking in all the latest news regarding both games? Well join up with our European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim sub forums and get involved with the community today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

What do you think of the new DLC? Are you enjoying a virtual recreation of Oregon? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Andy one more thing about the games, ETS2 European style trucks are WAY more manoeuvrable than the US rigs. So much easier to park them.
Funny how ETS2 has the easy to manoeuvrable trucks and the easy parking areas and ATS the trucks with a turning radius of two whole citys, bad visibility and the difficult parking spots. Some spots are super tricky in ATS!

Funny how ETS2 has the easy to manoeuvrable trucks and the easy parking areas and ATS the trucks with a turning radius of two whole citys, bad visibility and the difficult parking spots. Some spots are super tricky in ATS!
Wow that actually make me wanna get it! :D I always asked for harder pickup and drop off spots in ETS2 as a special job category with less time and more money, just as a challenge and fun to apply those real trucking skills of backing up with trailers and position them in tight spots and picking them up from tight spots, but years of asking led nowhere. Might get ATS for this reason because when i have bought all trucks and all pimping upgrades i find it pretty boring as there is nothing to work for anymore. Sure its nice to cruise and take in the scenery, but i do that while working to get the cash and to buy everything. With an extra layer of challenge (for those that want to) i think it would last longer for more people. Or maybe its just me. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%