ATS Oregon Map Expansion Now Live

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
American Truck Simulator has gotten a whole lot bigger today, the Oregon map expansion DLC for the addictive title is now available to buy!

SCS Software have crafted themselves something of a reputation for tireless work and high quality content in recent years, the plucky developers of American Truck Sim and European Truck Sim 2 having something of a good few months as they seemingly continually keep producing the goods for both simulators, both with impressive new DLC offerings and plenty of very solid and worthwhile free updates to the base game install.

Releasing today to much expectation from the community, the latest DLC map expansion for American Truck Simulator is here - Oregon!

Retailing for £8.99 via the Steam network, the Oregon DLC map expansion is yet another high quality and very polished release from SCS, adding plenty of new and aesthetically pleasing scenery for truckers to enjoy while making deliveries throughout the 'Beaver State'.

Oregon DLC Map Expansion Key Features
  • Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
  • 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
  • 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
  • Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
  • 700+ completely new 3D assets
  • 25 unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
  • 17 new local company docks and industries
  • Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made - Mt. Hood, Thor's Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge ...
  • Oregon-bound achievements to unlock

American Truck Simulator and European Truck Simulator 2 are available to purchase for PC right now. Additional DLC packs for both games can be picked up from the respective Steam store page.

ATS Oregon DLC.jpg

Like to go big rigging across the highways of the USA? Fancy sharing your experiences with your fellow community members and taking in all the latest news regarding both games? Well join up with our European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim sub forums and get involved with the community today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

What do you think of the new DLC? Are you enjoying a virtual recreation of Oregon? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Guys, how do you setup your shifter for this? Sequential or some trickery with "H" pattern? Thinking there is so many gears on trucks, lol. :) Also, i know very little about trucks and i just wanna learn how to set it up on my SHH shifter.

EDIT: Saw a video. So there are modifier buttons to map to get in the next set of gears. Awesome. :) The splitter mode seems great. Goes up to gear 11 and then use the modifier to switch to the next gear layout and punch in gear 12 when going on a highway.

Last edited:
Guys, how do you setup your shifter for this? Sequential or some trickery with "H" pattern? Thinking there is so many gears on trucks, lol. :) Also, i know very little about trucks and i just wanna learn how to set it up on my SHH shifter.

EDIT: Saw a video. So there are modifier buttons to map to get in the next set of gears. Awesome. :) The splitter mode seems great. Goes up to gear 11 and then use the modifier to switch to the next gear layout and punch in gear 12 when going on a highway.

There's a few ways you can do it. Depending on your shifter I think it can have a range change which can give you 1 2 3 4 5 6 on the bottom and then 7 8 9 10 11 12 on top with 2 or 4 reverse gears, with a button press or you can set up a splitter gear box which confuses the hell out of me...

But 4 spare buttons is enough to have a monster 18 speed box.

This is the gear stick from a daf xf I did my test in a whole ago.

I've only driven a small part of Oregon so far, but I'm loving it! The amount of small, intricate details is insane.

I'm curious where they'll go next. I'm biased for the southeast given that I'm from Alabama and Smokey & the Bandit is one of my favorite movies, but it probably makes sense to do Washington and finish the Pacific coast. I wouldn't be surprised that we'll start seeing multiple states bundled in one DLC once we start heading East into the great plains and then towards the Atlantic coast as the states are smaller.

Don't bother.
Every truck I've ever driven has been an automatic, except for the one I drove when getting my license.
Inner-city driving with 12 gears and a manual clutch is not my idea of fun. :D

I've only driven a small part of Oregon so far, but I'm loving it! The amount of small, intricate details is insane.

I'm curious where they'll go next. I'm biased for the southeast given that I'm from Alabama and Smokey & the Bandit is one of my favorite movies, but it probably makes sense to do Washington and finish the Pacific coast. I wouldn't be surprised that we'll start seeing multiple states bundled in one DLC once we start heading East into the great plains and then towards the Atlantic coast as the states are smaller.

I think washington state is already in production, and Utah is expected by other fans. I really hope Utah is on the cards because it opens up Colorado. I'd also like Texas too, but that'll be a big job.

Just purchased this and to be honest, it's quite good. I find it very relaxing listening to some classic country on the radio whilst hauling down the pacific highway. I use Track IR5 and it works a treat for me.
I managed to purchase the base game with new mexico and this Oregon DLC for less than 12 UK pounds on one of the key selling places, G2A I think. Bargain.:thumbsup:

Just purchased this and to be honest, it's quite good. I find it very relaxing listening to some classic country on the radio whilst hauling down the pacific highway. I use Track IR5 and it works a treat for me.
I managed to purchase the base game with new mexico and this Oregon DLC for less than 12 UK pounds on one of the key selling places, G2A I think. Bargain.:thumbsup:

Yeah I picked it up in December in a steam sale twas an absolute bargain, bought Oregon full price to give SCS a bit back.

Does anyone use the cellphone telemetry app and have a Samsung Galaxy phone? I have to dig up my SCS forum login details because it wont go to fullscreen and i might not get my answer here. Thought i'd ask in case. I Think maybe its because it uses Samsungs internet browser perhaps. I get the Graphics and it works but its not fullscreened so its small and barely readable.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%