ATS/ETS2 Button Dash - THE ORIGINAL

ATS/ETS2 Button Dash - THE ORIGINAL v2.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
essjay1988 submitted a new resource:

ATS/ETS2 Button Dash - ATS/ETS2 Button box with some dashboard functionality

I couldnt find exactly what i was looking for so I decided to create my own. Using inspiration from Pirito10 and martijnc80 i combined the two and came up with this.

View attachment 462314View attachment 462315

I use different keybindings, so you will need to amend those and i also use local radio and have those keys assigned to that, you could change this for another music app, just reassign...

Read more about this resource...

essjay1988 updated ATS/ETS2 Button Dash with a new update entry:

New V2

New V2 of my button box. V1 just gave me all the functionality i wanted, so I decided to improve the aesthetic!

View attachment 466529
View attachment 466533

To install, first make sure you have simhub installed, here. Once installed, download the .zip and extract the files. Once extracted, just open whichever button box you would like and it will open with SimHub. Once opened with simhub, you can run the button box from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi I'm having an issue with some of the buttons not appearing.
SimHubWPF_2021-06-13_17-16-11.png

This is a very good dashboard. I like it very much and need it very much. Thank the author for making such a beautiful dashboard.But there are some problems with the display of this dashboard in my simhub. There are fewer buttons. I found the reason.The [common library] of my simhub lacks button3 and button4 subitems. The missing button call the icons in these two sub items. Can the author fix this problem? Someone in the comment area also fed back this problem. Thank you very much for that

屏幕截图 2021-08-10 210613.png

屏幕截图 2021-08-10 210520.png

This is a very good dashboard. I like it very much and need it very much. Thank the author for making such a beautiful dashboard.But there are some problems with the display of this dashboard in my simhub. There are fewer buttons. I found the reason.The [common library] of my simhub lacks button3 and button4 subitems. The missing button call the icons in these two sub items. Can the author fix this problem? Someone in the comment area also fed back this problem. Thank you very much for that

View attachment 494664

View attachment 494665
Updated version available now with missing images

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 106 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years