WIP Atlantic Motorsports Park

Well a lot of firsts here...
My first post
My first Track
My first mod.........Vintage English Roadster
My first Movie
My first uTube Post......
My first question........hehehe..........
The sparkling trees is there a way to fix this?
It doesn't show in the video as much as it does in the Game.......

I have a few problems to fix and once BTB starts working again I will get to them.......Win7......YUP......

For those that would like to download it and give feed back here is the link...

http://www.mnrlonline.com/cars/NormB/AMP.zip

Thanks to BTB for the great software...........hope he gets the bugs sorted out soon.......

Looks quite fun. Car mod cools cool aso. Looks like you haven't set the AIW yet? Any future updates?

Actually the AIW is done but still has a little work to be done to it.....I am getting a speeding in the pits penalty if I stray to far left coming up to pit entrance............Once BTB starts working again I'll fix that part..........The mod is fun to drive and I am getting the bugs out of that as well.........Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and test the Track and the mod at the same time.....

I can't thank you enough for that Info.............I was wondering how much the fps was going to be affected by putting so many trees........I just sort of got carried away...........
Once BTB decides to let me back in (Win7 problem with licence exparation) I will try and fix the FPS problem.........
There is still work to be done with this track........
Thanks again......

This track download is cool and very well done .I've raced motorcycles on there for 15 years at least. I mess around online with SCE mod for rfactor and am looking into running some road races with rfactor.Your track is very close but seems a little flat and seeing it's built on the side of a hill.You've done a great job congrats.It would be cool to download the legend mod and run some kind of a series in the winter for fun.I saw an AMP track download for nr2003 and looks like this one which was converted to rfactor is it the same as yours here is the link.
.I have run a number of laps on your track and is very fun.Could you get back to me if you are running a series on your track and what mod do you run on it?

Atlantic Motorsport Park

I have been involved with Atlantic Motorsport Park since its inception in 1974 as a owner, driver, tech inspector and steward. I am still racing my 70 Ford Cortina GT at AMP, but no longer as a driver- my son Mark plus a second driver have that chore. I do the work and pay the bills. I can see this as an excellent training tool for my 2 drivers, but haven't a clue on how to access and use the system. Your guidance as well as that of your members would be greatly appreciated.
Gerald Elliott
Nova Scotia, Canada

Hi Gerald, when you say "how to use the system", what 'system' would you be referring to?

If you mean rFactor, simply go to rfactor.net and download V1.255, or buy a copy on dvd. After installing the sim, you're supposed to put the track files (packed in a folder) into the rfactor/gamedata/Locations folder and then it should show up in the sim's track list, ready to drive. (So, you would get a 'AMP' folder into the folder mentioned.)
There are cars available (for free) for just about any car class, just hit rfactorcentral.com to pick some. From Spec Miata to Formula Vee and from historic Cortinas (HistoriX) to F1.

It can take some fiddling to set it all up, but on a regular pc (or Mac) it should all work in the end.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back