ATCC League Sign-ups OPEN!

HOT DOGS!!! All U.S. club members should consider this one due to the time being convenient for evening racing!!! All others that can race at 1:00GMT should also check us out.

A great first step would be to drive with us one friday night. This is an awesome event and an even better group of guys/drivers.

We've had 14 sign ups in 9 hours!

I also want to make clear that signing up for the league simply means you are eligible to run in the League races. Remember that each series race signup is based on first come first served basis with 4 reserve drivers.

IE: Sept 18th (race 1) you want to join this particular race....you can only enter that event if you have signed up for the league in the League entry list.

So if you are considering joining any or all of the ATCC events, you MUST sign up for the league.

Thanks
Keith

I think you should have it so that anyone can jump in but only ATCC sign-ups score points.

Or does that cause difficulty with scoring etc?

Problem with this is, we only have 25 available spots per race and with the recent Friday events, I am positive we will have all 25 filled with 4 reserves filled aswell.

Plus there is no real harm in signing up. A one time racer may have a great result and decide to go for the championship.

Keith

Excellent response to the ATCC. 38 Entries into S1.

I can already see S2 with 2 servers!

Keith

Attachments

• 38 Entries ATCC.jpg
    38 Entries ATCC.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 223

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%