At the University of Nebraska's game, a 7 year old boy with brain cancer was brought onto the field

Things like this make me cling to the shred of hope i have left in Humanity. I work retail, that hope is trampled on a daily basis seeing the stupidity and selfishness of some people. What's the name of the video on YouTube? I'd like to share this as well.

Things like this make me cling to the shred of hope i have left in Humanity. I work retail, that hope is trampled on a daily basis seeing the stupidity and selfishness of some people. What's the name of the video on YouTube? I'd like to share this as well.
Click on the title, that'll bring you straight to YouTube. :)

My heart goes out to this young Hero and his Family and well done to the Teams for making one of his dreams come true :thumbsup:

Kids being seriously or terminally ill is wrong on so many levels, they should be out playing not having operations or Chemotherapy. I find it very difficult to watch programs about these kids without sobbing like a little girl, the one thing that always amazes me is just how incredibly brave these kids are :notworthy:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back