Resource icon

Skins Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Gulf 12h pack (Oman Racing with TF Sport + Beechdean AMR) 1.0 (#97), 1.1 (#98)

Login or Register an account to download this content
DonatDrifter submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Gulf 12h pack (Oman Racing with TF Sport + Beechdean AMR) - Gulf 12h Aston Martin Vantage GT3 livery pack.

Liveries/skins are replicas of real life liveries entered to Gulf 12 hours 2018.

The liveries are made in a new way provided by Studio397, taking advantage of the new material system to add different reflections to different parts of the livery.

By Donat Prodan (me). Feel free to use them and take screenshots of them.

View attachment 291153 View attachment 291154 View attachment 291155 View attachment 291156 View attachment 291158 View attachment 291159...

Read more about this resource...

Had to rename the driver to get it working, yes.
I tried "AMV98" as a dummy name first, then "Howard Andrew", then "Andre Howard", and all three worked for me. I also renamed him back again to "Andrew Howard" and lost that poor guy again :roflmao:
But don't ask me why it is what it is! Didn't found anything in the trace or any obvious error. Must be that the name is in use already (in whatever mod) because this seems to be the main reason why this happens. Anyhow, renaming the driver seems to solve the issue ;)

Just a heads up - Oman Racing; Jonny Adam #97 works. The other, Beechdean: Andrew Howard #98 does NOT.
Had to rename the driver to get it working, yes.
I tried "AMV98" as a dummy name first, then "Howard Andrew", then "Andre Howard", and all three worked for me. I also renamed him back again to "Andrew Howard" and lost that poor guy again :roflmao:
But don't ask me why it is what it is! Didn't found anything in the trace or any obvious error. Must be that the name is in use already (in whatever mod) because this seems to be the main reason why this happens. Anyhow, renaming the driver seems to solve the issue ;)
Thing with Howard is that he is a British GT regular (and it's his own team), so he is likely to appear in other skins

An alternative to this would be renaming it to Howard's co-drivers in the race (source) - you could choose Humaid al Masaood (likely to be less frequent), Chris Dyson or Ross Gunn (a WEC works driver)

I had the same problem with the Walkenhorst Playstation BMW M6 GT3 skin, because he only drove for N24 and not VLN according to web research, I changed "M Sandritter" to "Jonathan Hirschi" and still won't show up

---
It will show up on the UI but both reverts to it's default skin in the showroom

Last edited:
People who have problems probably have Enduracers mod installed too. I'm pretty sure there is a Beechdean Vantage GTE. I don't have Enduracers mod, because I don't like vehicle mods (mostly because physics aren't accurate) and everything works perfect for me.

Where do i put the files? Everytime i see new skins for rF2 the folder structure and files are different so i have no idea where to put them. Cheers.

I only have track folders there. So do i have to find somewhere what the vehicle folders have to be named or can i name the folders anything and just drop these files in?

Yes, just create/name the vehicle folder, for example ; AstonMartin_Vantage_GT3_2019 (which this particular skin is).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%