Resource icon

Sounds Aston Martin Vantage GT3 (2019) Sound Mod 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
corsamode submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin Vantage GT3 (2019) Sound Mod - Yet another V8 sound. This one is quite unique, though.

Since we're in Spa 24 Hours race week, I'm giving you this nice V8 sound to add variety to your GT3 class.

Here's what you need to do in order to have the best experience possible:

1: The straigh-cut gears is synced to the following gear ratio:
GEAR_1=2.5000
GEAR_2=1.8947
GEAR_3=1.5600
GEAR_4=1.3076
GEAR_5=1.1333
GEAR_6=1.0000

FINAL=3.1333

2: Max RPM is 7000, min is 2100; Turbo max boost 0.9.

-----

The...

Read more about this resource...

hi, thanks for the help on installing the sounds. I didnt realize you needed the full version too to unpack the data file.
I have one more problem now though. there are no tire skid sounds anymore. i tried to reinstall the car and everything but they always disappear.

hi, thanks for the help on installing the sounds. I didnt realize you needed the full version too to unpack the data file.
I have one more problem now though. there are no tire skid sounds anymore. i tried to reinstall the car and everything but they always disappear.
Hi! You don't need the full version to do that... I'm releasing a new version right now, please report back if the problem persists.

corsamode updated Aston Martin Vantage GT3 (2019) Sound Mod with a new update entry:

Update 2.0

Changelog:

- New interior sound
- Improved transmission sounds
- Improved exterior samples and mixing
- Included version that works with the urd_amr_egt_2019 vehicle
- Various other improvements

------------------

The new sound will function as intended with any car, as long as some physics files located in the car's data folder contain the same values specified below:

[GEARS]
UP=6700...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hola. Exactamente para qué modelo es? Por ejemplo de qué creador es, porque hay varios Vantage GT3 rondando en internet

Hello, exactly which model is it for? For example, which maker is it from, because there are several Vantage GT3's floating around on the internet.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%